This property is perfect for your own small horse farm; every inch is great usable horse space, and it's located adjacent to The Norcross Preserve. The Barn has 5 stalls and a huge hayloft (with real Stairs - not a ladder), and space to add tack and feed rooms. One large pasture has partial fencing and a run-in shed. Three additional large pastures offer you the option of more turn out space, riding areas or even the possibility of building an indoor arena.
- Beautiful 1,815 SF, Brick ranch home w/ detached Brick, 2-car Garage
- Updated and freshly Painted w/ easy care Tile and Parquet floors throughout.
- Updated Kitchen with Granite counters
- Grand Fireplace and French Doors
- Newer Roof, Boiler w/ auto feed, Oil Tank, Septic System and 200 amp Electric Service
- Boston and Providence are just 90 min. away
- Quiet location, adjacent to The Norcross Wildlife Preserve
- Stone walls along the back property line
Horse Facility Features
- Barn has 5 stalls, huge hayloft and space to add tack & feed rooms
- One large pasture has partial fencing and a run-in shed
- Three additional large pastures, offer the option of more turn-out space, or riding areas
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
39 Moulton Hill Rd, Stafford, Tolland County, Connecticut