An absolute delight! The perfect property for the animal lover. This gentle person farm has been lovingly maintained. Over six beautiful acres situated off a long paved drive, this home offers so many possibilities.The bucolic grounds feature 4 stall horse barn, free standing barn for goats, a hay barn, a detached oversized garage and shed. Full fenced pasture and paddock area. Lots of lawn and grass for gardens... So much to see. Over six acres of lawn, and pasture. Close to riding and hiking trails. This property has been lovingly renovated and maintained. A must see!
- Beautiful shake style vinyl siding enhance the exterior of this lovely home.
- A newly remodeled main floor features an open kitchen with custom cabinets and new appliances, updated baths and flooring.
- The 24' x 20' great room is heated by a propane fireplace and leads to an expansive deck. Formal living room with vaulted ceilings 3 bedrooms and two full baths complete the main level.
- Expansive walk out level great room is a perfect in-law suite featuring a kitchen, propane fireplace and living and sleeping space.
- Plenty of room for storage and office space, this suite walks right out to a covered patio.
- Two car garage plus a third out building garage allows so many options for this property.
- 6.76 Acres
- Quiet, interior lot
- Long paved driveway
Horse Facility Features
- 4 stall barn
- Free standing goat barn
- Hay barn
- Fully fenced pasture
- Fully fenced paddock
- 15 miles
- 1 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
210 Cedar Mountain Rd, Thomaston, Litchfield County, Connecticut