A Modern Farmhouse and Custom Barn with a legal rental apartment is surrounded by fenced pastures, paddocks, breath taking views and 100+ miles of historic bridle trails, part of the North Salem Bridle Trail Association, connecting Ridgefield CT & North Salem NY. Gray Gables Farm offers many opportunities from a surreal private home to business income realized from legal rentals, training, lessons and boarding.
- The house is everyone’s dream. An open concept, the generously sized rooms flow into the next and large windows connect with abundant natural light. The house features large sunny living room and family room and an updated kitchen. The Master Bath has a walk-in closet and master bathroom. There are three additional bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths. Major updates include baths, kitchen, mud room, solid core doors, Baldwin hardware, quarter sawn white oak floors. New air handlers and automatic generator servicing the house and barn. Insulation replaced and upgraded in the attic.
- The custom barn has a legal 1000 sq. ft. loft apartment upstairs with wide plank pine floors, butcher block island, soapstone counters, full bathroom, washer and dryer, internet and cable ready, new dedicated two-bedroom septic.
- Formal gardens, natural rock crop outs, a Champagne Grape arbor and expansive lawns surround the house. Custom barn with a legal 1000 square foot loft apartment, 2 paddocks, a large fenced pasture and room for more turnout along with a fenced ring.
Horse Facility Features
- The stable hallway includes Five (5) stalls, each w/an exterior Dutch Door opening to the turnout pen. An indoor wash stall, office, tack rm. and fire alarm system appropriate for barns. BARN GROUNDS: 3 stall pony barn, 2 paddocks, a large fenced pasture & room for more turnout. A fenced 85x150 ring suitable for jumping, w/water, outdoor wash pad.
- For year-round riding options, Stepping Stone Farm, a neighbor, is a top show barn w/ indoor arena. Less than 5M is Old Salem Farm “One of North America's top horse show event facilities. Access to 100+ miles of historic bridle trails.
- 10 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
62 Mopus Bridge Rd, Ridgefield, Fairfield County, Connecticut