Never before offered: Hidden in the exclusive Pioneer Springs Ranch, with more than 13,000 square feet, this house is the ideal retreat. Offering both privacy and convenience, the 10-bedroom residence features an 8-bedroom main house with two well-equipped offices, an attached 2-bedroom apartment, and spectacular mountain views. The size of this home cannot be duplicated under current land use codes. Lot has an approved barn location, pasture can be cleared and enclosed, and a pool can be added.
- Designed for entertaining and creating family memories, the house was built with extensive stonework and reclaimed barnwood inside and out, and the architecture gives a nod to the local history of mining cabins.
- The 8-bedroom main residence features a Great Room with spectacular mountain views. A wall of glass doors slides open to an expansive deck. With triple-height vaulted ceilings, a large stone fireplace, a counter with for seating, a wet bar, and motorized solar shades, family and friends experience the warmth of a cabin with luxury state-of-the-art amenities,
- In the Formal Dining Room, the double-height window boasts views of the bluffs of Wildcat Ridge, the stone fireplace includes a hand-wrought iron-rimmed glass door, and sliding glass doors open to a patio large enough for outdoor entertaining.
- The Live-In Gourmet Kitchen features three sinks, designer appliances (including 4 dishwasher drawers and a full-size dishwasher), a breakfast nook with sunrise and moonrise views, casual seating for 15, a family room with a corner fireplace, and even a low marble countertop for rolling dough. The butler's pantry that connects the kitchen to the dining room offers warming drawers and two more dishwashers.
- In the Master Wing, the moonrise is especially beautiful when seen from the Master Bedroom sitting room –– or from the two-person jacuzzi tub. Hidden behind a bookcase is a secret room, ideal for a nursery or as massage room. The Master Suite also offers his and hers closets and an attic closet for seasonal storage, a spacious bathroom with his & hers vanities, his and hers water closets, and a large shower with plenty of room for two, and beautiful built-in bookcases and night tables.
- The Master Wing also houses two additional bedrooms which share a bathroom and a playroom, which offers built in storage for loads of crafts, games, toys and books, and easy access to the outdoor in-ground trampoline. A large laundry room includes two washing machines and dryers, and one hanging dryer.
- Designed by book lovers, the upper level showcases bookshelves and window seats across the entire balcony, giving even the Great Room below the feeling of a library. This level provides two guest master bedrooms, each with its own bathroom ensuite, two executive offices with custom-made built-in wood cabinetry and desks, another bathroom in the executive office, and a washer/dryer.
- The lower level offers a second living room, recreation room, den, exercise room, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, another washer and dryer, a wine room and enough storage for a place for everything and everything in its place.
- The attached 2-bedroom apartment is perfect for a tutor, nanny, or mother-in-law, and includes its own washer-dryer. The large master bedroom has a bathroom, ensuite and a patio. The second bedroom is perfect for bunk-beds. The living room/eat-in kitchen has counter-seating for 4 and a deck with views of the bluffs of Wildcat Ridge. A second full bathroom serves the second bedroom and guests.
- Situated on 39 acres, only 10-12 minutes to downtown Aspen, less than 10 minutes to Snowmass Village and just over 5 minutes to the Aspen airport.
- Property close to the main house features an in-ground trampoline and two authentic Aspen gondolas available for purchase.
Horse Facility Features
- Pastures can be cleared and enclosed. Barn location with plans are already approved.
- 7.1 miles
- 8.2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
450 Pioneer Springs Ranch Rd, Aspen, Pitkin County, Colorado