Private mountain home on 20+ flat usable acres complete with horse arena & horse trails throughout!
31421 Shadow Mountain Drive is a luxurious mountain home with a touch of rustic finishes, including log accents, stone and slab, and large picturesque windows that let all that Colorado sunshine in!
Watch the video
- Welcome to your mountain home on 20+ flat & useable acres, complete with a horse arena and horse trails!
- A luxurious yet cozy home with log accents and rustic pinewood floors throughout. The mail level boasts a 29’ atrium entry and all 3 bedrooms. Each bedroom has a generous walk-in closet and their own deck to enjoy the beauty of the mountain sunrises and sunsets. The master bathroom has been completely remodeled with an extra-large walk-in shower, luxurious soaking tub, in-floor heat and stunning light fixtures. The upper level features glorious vaulted ceilings with an open great room complete with a new Jenn Air gas fireplace with new stone facing, pinewood floors, PLUS a bonus room with custom cabinets that could be used as a work out room, art studio, play room, and more. There is a cozy loft above the great room accessed by a log and iron staircase and can be used as an office, guest area, or yoga studio.
- The gourmet kitchen is adjacent to the great room and is a complete remodel with slab granite countertops, updated stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, and stone wrapped island. The new covered Trex deck is off the kitchen and has stair access to the beautiful fenced yard below with a play-set. A 4-car detached garage with electricity is just one more feature of this must-see property.
- Set your private showing today!
- 20.41 flat acres. Horse trails are throughout the property! Flat driveway and easy circle entry and exit!
- Close to public trails: Flying J, Maxwell Falls, Reynolds Park and Staunton Park!
Horse Facility Features
- 300' X 200' ( 1+acre) fenced horse arena. There is a 4 car detached garage with gravel floor and power that can be converted to horse stalls or barn area.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
31401 Shadow Mountain Dr, Conifer, Jefferson County, Colorado