No Realtor Co-broker at this smokin' deal of a price. Contact Diana/Realtor/Property Owner for the best price!
Many offers, but we are looking for the right offer. Call Diana.
Programmable electric, auto close drive gate.
Zone A-35 for many uses.
Fully fenced/cross fenced.
2 large buildings 56 x 48 an 40 x 60 plus fully furnished chicken coop. Over 5,000 sf of buildings & high access doors.
4 bedroom, 3 bath plus well appointed office
This place is picture perfect!
Located amongst Million Dollar horse properties.
Near indoor arenas for winter riding
Watch the video
- **Hard to find high speed internet-many surrounding areas offer mediocre internet-this property offers high speed internet
- **4 bed, 3 bath w/ 5 piece master plus well appointed office
- **New carpet w/memory foam pad-cushy plus Hickory floors & tile
- **Ceilings main level and bright walk out basement level are 10 ft. or higher
- **Floor to ceiling glass walled deck for year round use
- **Kitchen-dual oven convection range, 3 door refrigerator, garden window, maple cabinets
- **Mudroom & separate full laundry room
- **Attached garage long enough for long bed, crew cab truck (plus parking for 10 more in the ag building)
- **Elk and antelope herds pass through the pasture from time to time and you can watch from glassed surround deck
- **Ranch Estate Electric Gated Entry-programs to your car's visor button, use remote or keypad plus dusk to dawn automatic post lighting making it easy to find in night arrivals
- **40 Acres with 5 pastures
- **Tree Lined Drive and trees around the home
- **Building 1: 56 x 48 Drive Thru Barn
- Big enough for horse trailer and Dually Truck so easy hay unloading trailer to stack) with Nelson Auto Waterers, Dutch Doors, Sink & Two Concrete Tack Rooms
- **Building 2: 60 x 40 Shop with 14 ft. and 8 ft. overhead doors, concrete floors, Pellet stove pipe in place and dog kennel with indoor access
- Pastures planted in brome and timothy grass to save on summer hay costs with multiple pastures to rotate stock and regenerate grass
- ** Large outdoor arena right at the end of the horse corrals/runs. Runs are 65 ft long. Easy arena access and great for spreading manure easily in arena and adjacent pastures so as to keep integrity of all
- **Chicken coop with nesting boxes
Horse Facility Features
- **Pastures planted in brome and timothy to save in annual hay costs
- **5 pastures/grazing areas
- **Arena with room to expand easily
- **Drive through barn for easy hay unloading or park your truck/trailer unless you park it in the other ag building
- **Automatic waterers installed-never frozen and never have to fill them-easy horse care
- **2 tack rooms/offices
- **One tack room has sink and room to add hot water heater
- **Hitching Rail
- **Outdoor spigot
- **Channel set stalls easy to raise and lower stall walls
- 10 miles
- 7 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
18255 Eastonville Rd, Elbert, El Paso County, Colorado