Wonderful agricultural property that is fenced and cross -fenced for pasture management.
Easy access off Colorado Highway 491 to property and close to the quaint town of Dove Creek, one of Colorados small-town sweet spots. Live is still a little simple there and who couldn't use a little of that nowadays.
Pastures are currently used to grow and harvest Winter Wheat but the area lends itself easily to legumes, sunflowers, and even Cannabis, Colorados most profitable crop.
- This lovely home is nicely laid out with an open floor plan and lots of custom finishes. Handmade hardwood floors and kitchen cabinets are amazing assets for this 1404 sq ft home. The living area has stunning views of the property as well as the lovely landscape of the area through large Bay windows throughout.
- Both Bedrooms include private baths and large walk-in closets. Home is being sold AS IS due to a few projects that require the finishing touches, perfect for making the home perfect for the upcoming buyer.
- Numerous outbuilding is what set this property apart from any other in the area.
- The Large insulated 40' x 60' shop is amazing. Current owner has used this as a woodworking shop to create all of the custom features in the home. There are many pieces of equipment available outside of the Real Estate property for purchase if you have this craft. This building has been set up for a second residence on the property as an addition to the workshop area. There is an additional hay barn that is 18' x 20' that is perfect for dry hay and equipment storage of your tractors. Another 12' x 20' shed provides additional storage should you need it. Currently, the 1 pasture is used to raise pet goats and includes weather protection inside for them.
Horse Facility Features
- Anything you can imagine with all of the large covered areas on this sprawling property.
- 20 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1293 CO-141, Dove Creek, Dolores County, Colorado