A real working type property with 100x200 indoor (sound system, lights, holding pens) & 150x250 outdoor roping arena, mare&stallion barns, a breeding lab, meeting & office rooms; this facility is ready for you to put your horses to work. Move cattle about the entire facility in safe fencing, work the 2 acre trail course, or take off for the day on adjoining BLM land- millions of limited access acres at your leisure. 25 acres irrigated pasture, 2 water taps, 3bd 2ba house & room to build!
Watch the video
- 1993 sq ft home with 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms. Updated kitchen, open floorpan and large rooms. Large office area, huge pantry/storage area- spectacular views!
- 35.1 Acres
- 25 acres irrigated pasture
- Cattle pens and alley ways set up to move cattle to any of the arenas, fencing and feed bunks
- RV space with all hookups
- 2 city water taps
- Borders BLM with no other public access- you have millions of acres to ride trails
- Located in mild, weather protected valley- stays comfortable and can ride outside most of the time.
Horse Facility Features
- 25 acre pasture divided and fenced with smooth wire
- 100x200 lighted indoor arena, sound system, 4 chain-driven doors, observation platforms, cattle holding pens, vitalization system and light panes, hard pack clay base with washed sand over for superb footing.
- 150x250 outdoor arena- sound system, observation deck, roping chute, striping chute and return alleys and holding pens, same great footing as indoor arena.
- 150 round cutting pen with wood sides, holding pens, observation deck, same performance footing as arenas.
- 40x100 ft stallion barn. 5 stalls w runs, bathroom w shower, executive tack room and working tack room, office, breeding lab, heated wash rack, meeting room and feed room.
- 20x120 mare barn with 10 stalls, florescent and incandescent lighting, attached covered area for storage or foaling stalls.
- 2 acre trail and obstacle course, water box, bridges, trenches, gates, hills, platforms, 25+ obstacles!
- 4 horse hot walker
- 60ft wooden and slanted sided round pen\
- Irrigated pasture is divided and fenced with smooth wire, electric on all fences, and alleys leading back to the barns.
- 16 16x16 outdoor stalls- 6 of which are covered
- 8 20x20 outdoor stalls
- all gates/panels/fencing is safe and high quality
- 5.1 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
800 1400 Ln, Delta, Delta County, Colorado