Antelope Run Ranch
You will love to come home to this gorgeous property with spectacular views of the Sangre de Cristo's, which rests on 51 acres of usable, range-land pasture! This custom-built Moss rock, cultured stone, and Log home with shingle barn style roofing feature both solar/wind power and is on the grid to save on those utility bills. All exterior openings have Andersen storm doors with three tractable screens on the windows. The home features two decks: one 6’ x 35’ covered deck and one 6’ x 40’ deck to gaze at those mountain views!
- Home Interior
- Now for the interior-make sure, you look at the photos! This is a beautiful 3 bedroom/2 & ¾ bath home with vaulted oak beam ceilings textured drywall and oak walls, custom iron-jointed, oak beams throughout and hardwood floors through most of the house.
- The kitchen is excellent for entertaining with lots of custom oak cabinets, Corian counters and hickory hardwood and tile floors. There is plenty of eating space at the kitchen island and the dining area. Also, a gas range and oven for making those great meals! The loft area has not only a craft-hobby area with lots of windows and views but a bedroom and a full bath with Corian counters.
- The main floor bedroom is carpeted and there is also a bath on the main floor, along with the laundry room. Relax in your walkout basement with a carpeted theatre room and ¾ bath. The large garage is conveniently attached to the walkout basement and has gutters on the SW side and partially on the north side of the home.
- There is no HOA or covenants. There are private roads on this property for your privacy and seclusion. Neighbors co-operate and maintain their own road. Owners have installed three culverts to ensure that the road does not wash out in times of heavy precipitation.
Horse Facility Features
- Barn and Outbuilding
- Not to be outdone by the beautiful home, the outside shows off a 60’ x 80’ insulated barn of which 24’ x 60’ of it is a shop. 60’ x 64’ indoor arena. This is all wired and has LED lights and motion sensor LED lights on the exterior of the barn. 50 AMP service so you can do welding.
- The 36’ x 48’ barn is a perfect horse barn with 12’ x 12’ stalls with rubber mats and four 12’ x16’ paddocks with an additional convalescent stall. There is also grain & hay storage and a tack room.
- The property is loaded with Lilac, Pinon, and Juniper. Buck fence decorates the north side of the property. The yard is fenced with a high game fence to protect the apple, peach and pear orchard. The home and barns are all perimeters fenced. Deer, antelope, bobcat and scale quail have all been seen on this property.
- 46 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
925 Haven Rd, Westcliffe, Custer County, Colorado