This Mountain home sits on almost 2 acres at 4200 feet elevation,bordering the Sequoia National Forest. There is a 300 feet long driveway to the top,which offers a 270 degree view of an alpine meadow and huge pine trees from the 400 sq ft deck. Sunsets can be viewed daily ,the nights are clear and are excellent for stargazing.
The owner may be willing to carry a loan.
- The chalet is at about 15 miles from a Sequoia grove and the trail of 100 giants, dedicated as the Sequoia National Monument. The home has 3 bedrooms,2 bathrooms and a living room with fireplace,kitchen and a sunroom with the same view as from the deck.There is a jacuzzi tub outside ,screened-in under a tiled roof.
- The home flooring is new laminated wood and tile in the sunroom.
- The house is partly furnished and is ready to move in. Downstairs is a huge basement that can be renovated into a one bedroom apartment with bathroom already installed.
- Water is from a local community system and electricity is provided by SC Edison Co.
- Next to the parking area is a toolroom with many accessories included..
- There are 3 lots,with a total size of 1.88 acres on a sun facing slope, with an attached carport for 3 cars. In addition is parking outside for 2 cars. The driveway is concrete and has an S curve,about 12 feet wide.
Horse Facility Features
- There is room for horses with access to the Sequoia forest. A hay/run-in barn is located halfway up the driveway,with water and power in place..There are various trails nearby and horse packing stations are available at the 7000 foot elevation level.
- 36 miles
- 37 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
45871 Flying T Dr, California Hot Springs, Tulare County, California