This magical Hacienda hilltop estate of approx. 40 acres, perched above the quaint town of Solvang enjoys unparalleled views. A unique property in that it consists of 3 separate parcels zoned AG-1-5 perfectly located for enjoying the Santa Ynez Valley. An approx. 18 acre parcel includes equestrian facilities and an approx.11 acre parcel is undeveloped, both having ideal building sites with 360 degree views as well. Gated, the main residence is approx. 7,450 SF with 5 bedrooms, each with magnificent views and 5 ½ bathrooms. The Mediterranean-style architecture with airy loggias and the home centering around the pool, create many areas for entertaining and relaxation. Some of the highlights are: 5 gas fireplaces, game room with built-in bar, exercise room and sauna, cozy library/study in the master suite wing, a private garden with koi pond and 3-car garage. Additional features found on this impressive equestrian property include: guest house (permitted as office) and managers quarters, 8 stall barn & stables, arena, round pen, large workshop and several different storage facilities with numerous pastures and a private water system. This property offers the quintessential California indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
Watch the video
- 360 degrees of magical views!
- 4 separate wings including a master wing, guest wing, kitchen wing and game room wing
- 7,500SF with 5 Bedrooms, 5 Baths and 1/2 bath
- Open-floor plan in main living area with high wood ceilings and multiple French doors to pool/spa
- Gorgeous wood floors in kitchen and family room; massive sized kitchen and center island
- Numerous French doors t/o the house lead to pool/spa area, or to front and back covered porches
- New $90,000 Roof on Home
- 3 Car Garage
- Private Well
- Koi Pond
- Drive circle with plenty of parking
- 2 wisteria covered pergolas adjacent to the back covered porch with views of mountains & City of Solvang
- Sale includes three parcels: PARCEL 1 is 137-680-031, 10.44 Acres with house guest house, managers quarters, storage barns; PARCEL 2 is 137-680-050 - 10.49 acres and undeveloped with access to shared well; PARCEL 3 is 137-680-051, 18.49 Acres with Barn and horse facilities with access to shared well.
- The barn, arena, round pen, and pastures are located on an 18.94 acre parcel
- A 10.49 acre with gentle slope up to the top is vacant land and has county approved plans for a private road/driveway.
- Home is located on 10.44 Acres with guesthouse(permitted as office), managers quarters, pool/spa, 2 storage barns, pastures, 71 solar panels, 2 generators, and private well
- It is rare to find this much usable land on a hilltop that includes all these facilities
- Everywhere you look from the property you have 360 degree views of mountain ranges
- ...and yet just a short jaunt to town.
- Parcel #1 on 10.44 acres with home can be sold separately and Parcel 2 & 3 (approx 30 acres) can be sold together. Call for additional details.
Horse Facility Features
- A beautiful 8 stall barn with other smaller barns/corrals, multiple hilly pastures with newly painted fencing & Cross fencing, arena with BBQ area and stand, round pen, all with views. Perfect for a Peruvian Breeding/Training facility, plus two more estates could be built on parcel 2 and 3. There is plenty of room also to plant a vineyard. In the Santa Barbara County Wine Viticultural Area (AVA).
- 1.5 miles
- 1.7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1132 Fredensborg Canyon Rd, Solvang, Santa Barbara County, California