Beautiful 58 acre ranch estate in the Clements Hills Appellation, setup for horses fenced and cross fenced, could be planted with grapes/trees. This area has excellent soil and an abundance of water with many vineyards and orchards on the surrounding properties. The size and layout of this ranch would allow the combination of a top level horse facility with room for a income producing crop.
- Custom 3,618 square foot 3 bed 3 bath home on hilltop with views in all directions. Beautiful great room overlooking the pastures and local lake is adjacent to a well appointed custom kitchen. This expansive open area that includes the kitchen, bar, dinning and great room is the ideal setup for large gatherings and entertaining.
- Master bedroom is easily accessible with access to the outside porch. The master bath is a large open floor plan with a sizable walk-in closet. This home has large perimeter porch that is both functional and allows year round use.
- This is a must see property in a great location with many possibilities, convert to winery or….. ?
Horse Facility Features
- Large 6,200 square foot Custom Show Barn with ten 16x16 stalls with custom stall fronts. Office, bath, large tack room with blanket room and laundry all in a central location. Just a few steps away are two indoor wash racks. Barn is constructed with two large commodities areas for hay/shavings storage. The arena pad is off the back of the show barn and a future covered arena could be attached to the show barn providing a covered walk way. The barn resides on a hilltop overlooking the local lake, and is positioned to utilize the natural Delta breeze for great ventilation. In addition to the flow through ventilation there are also two large whole house fans in the barn to insure great ventilation.
- White vinyl fence throughout the property with electrobraid - 4 paddocks near the barn area and 4 large fenced pastures surrounding the facility.
- Large 40x60 shop and help house are located a short walk from the show barn.
- 12 miles
- 6 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
25344 State Rte 12, Acampo, San Joaquin County, California