JUST REDUCED $51,000!! For the most discriminating horseman, this is a polished 2-acre horse property in San Diego, California's most desirable North County region. Renowned for its mild year-round climate, the area is a haven for horsemen of all disciplines because of the ability to ride outside all year long.
Suitable for any equestrian discipline, including hunter/jumper, mounted shooting, cutting, roping, team penning or sorting and more, the property is equipped with a 2014 3-stall Castlebrook barn, tack & feed rooms, a 240'x160' laser-leveled, custom-footed, sprinkled arena that was constructed with a 1% slope for efficient drainage. Additional equestrian amenities include a round pen, 2 turn-outs, wash rack, abundant, gated trailer parking with EZ turn-around + room to expand.
Updated & meticulously-maintained, the gracious 1-story home underwent a stunning kitchen remodel in 2019 and was re-roofed in 2014. New flooring was added together with 3 exquisite, custom-made wooden doors at the entry and foyer. The home is electronically gated and boasts great-room styling. The bountiful raised bed planters out back and hand-selected plantings add color and fragrance to this attractive offering.
Watch the video
- Updated beginning in 2014, this 1-level home offers generous room sizes designed with great-room styling. View windows overlook the arena with towering trees providing respite from the mid-day sun.
- The home was re-roofed in 2014 and a new septic tank was installed when grading occurred to accommodate the arena and barn. The home is electronically gated with a stylish automatic garage door added. There is direct access from the over-sized garage into the mud/laundry with deep sink and roomy storage.
- 3 generous bedrooms are accessed down a well-lit hallway with a guest bath and powder room serving the guest rooms. The primary suite offers sliding doors onto an intimate patio alongside the raised bed planters and garden area. A large walk-in closet is accessed from the primary bath with extra large shower and soaking tub.
- Remodeled in 2019, the kitchen sparkles nestling between the laundry and family room with warming fireplace, bookshelves and custom lighting. Leaded glass doors were added to access the back patio and BBQ area. With a breakfast bar, gas cook top and oven, custom tiled mural above the porcelain sink, the kitchen/family room combination is the heart of the home.
- The entry boasts a custom-made, heavy barn wood door with keyless entry and the same barn wood was used for closet doors in the foyer. The living room is vast and a formal dining room is just beyond offering views to the raised bed planters out back.
- Central vacuum, forced air heating and air conditioning, recessed lighting, wood burning fireplace in the family room, the compelling amenities are too many to list. Please call on me to come see for yourself and fall in love with this extra special horse ranch.
- 2 all-usable acres that are fully fenced, electronically gated to the home and separately gated to the barn, arena and trailer parking. The driveway to the home is paved and there is an over sized parking and turn around area for cars. In addition to the 2-car garage with large workshop space, there is parking for another 4-5 cars and trucks on the driveway.
- A separate, locking gate leads to a gravel drive, the horse facilities and trailer parking. Large enough for your biggest rig, there is room for multiple trailers with easy turn-around.
Horse Facility Features
- This property is a turn-key horse ranch with room to expand. to meet your preferences. There is room for more stalls, a cattle pen, Equicizer, a trail course, additional turn-outs and more. The generous trailer parking area allows for easy turn-around and is separately fenced and gated from the main home. The entire property is attractively fenced.
- The arena is spectacular. Measuring approximately 240'x160' it is large enough for any discipline. Set a course of fences, practice dressage, install roping boxes and rope, practice mounted shooting, There is room for a cattle pen making the arena suitable for cutting, penning or sorting.
- The arena was built with underlying foundational drainage. It was laser-leveled at a 1% slope to allow runoff and prevent erosion. Custom footing was added and there are sprinklers that provide near-complete coverage.
- The 3-stall Castlebrook barn was added in 2014. Two shady shed-rows with rain gutters, feed and equipment storage and a wash rack make for great efficiency. The well-lit tack room is large with room for all of your precious tack and horse supplies. Each of the 3 stalls and the wash rack are lined with Sav-a-Stall matting for easy maintenance and to protect the ground. Tru-Grid was installed in the turn-outs to prevent erosion.
- Please be sure and ask me about the newer John Deere tractor with arena drag stored under roof beside the barn.
- This horse ranch was created by and for a consummate horseman. It is a turn-key operation. Just unload your horse and step on.
- 25 miles
- 7 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
14195 Kelowna Rd, Valley Center, San Diego County, California