This incredible one of a kind property is one of the top breeding operations for Arabian Horses in the country. One of the top Arabian Stallions in the country resided here. The Ramona area is also rapidly becoming another Winery/Vineyard destination with numerous Wineries. This property has two wells that service the entire property and is ideal to convert portions of the acreage to a Vineyard.
Watch the video tour #1
- The main residence is an 8000 square foot Custom Home with pool, spa and an incredible 360 degree, 100 mile view built in 2005.
- There are four other historical homes on the property dating back to 1890 on original construction.
- There are numerous large flat pastures for horses. The larger ones are irrigated.
- There are also several dry pastures as well. This property is two contiguous parcels. One is 100 acres and the other is 252 acres. The upper 252 Acre parcel can be purchased separately for $4,900,000.
Horse Facility Features
- The main barn on this property houses 35 horses with an office, tack rooms, grooming stations and bathroom. There is a large covered arena attached to the main barn.
- There is also a 20 stall barn with tack room and a Breeding Barn with Lab.
- Also included is a 12 stall Mare Motel.
- A Covered Round Pen and a Hot Walker are also included.
- 20 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
20707 Sutherland Dam Rd, Ramona, San Diego County, California