Exceptional HORSE PROPERTY! Newly painted Barn features (5) 12x12 stalls w/turn-outs, Deluxe raised breezeway with metal frame and 2x6 T&G with Dutch front stall doors. 12x24 workshop w/concrete flooring, 12x12 tack room/office & 12x24 hay storage on concrete. A 12' overhang provides extra shade & shelter &the barn is equipped with rain gutters & drains located at both ends of the barn & along the exterior on the west side. Electricity throughout the barn w/ exterior sensor lighting. 16x36 open gable porch off the North side of the barn. 85x120 COVERED ARENA w/lighting & pipe rail fencing, rain gutters & newly installed DG base & sand footing. Four rail vinyl fencing encloses the pasture w/2 drive through gates & 3 walk through gates. Property can accommodate horse trailer parking as well. Exquisite curb appeal! Approaching the home over the expansive circular pebble finished concrete driveway w/lush natural landscaping, trees, covered front porch & large covered carport. The open floor plan features a large living room which is tastefully painted & features wood T&G ceilings with beams, beautiful brick fireplace, dual sliding glass doors leads you out to a spacious trex deck overlooking a lovely yard, fully fenced pasture w/ large mature oak trees & pines. Extra-large dining area is perfect for entertaining. The kitchen is a lovely family kitchen featuring S/S appliances, hardwood plank flooring, granite counters, skylight, large center island, big walk in pantry, & a wonderful built in breakfast nook. One of the master suites features its own private entrance, a gorgeous master bath with a steam room, fireplace, pitched ceilings, & large sliding glass doors. Also featured is an enclosed patio with spa for those wintry nights. Impressive office w/ built in bookshelves is perfect. Large bedrooms. Both master bedrooms are en-suite w/ beautiful amenities. This is a must see home, great floorplan. One of a kind horse property which is nearly impossible to find!
Watch the video
- Gorgeous updated kichen w/large walk in pantry, granite counter tops, large center island w/cabinets, built in breakfast nook and Stainless appliances.
- Open floor plan with extra large living room and dining area, dual sets of sliding glass doors which leads to an expansive trex deck which spans the entire rear of the home. Beautiful brick fireplace, newly painted, wood beamed tongue and groove ceilings.
- 2 Master suites on opposing ends of the home. One master boasts a spa like master bath with steam room, fireplace, sliding doors to the back deck and a separate entry door off the carport, great space for a granny flat.
- Formal office/den with built in bookshelves.
- Covered porch, spa room.
- Wonderful guest bath with red claw foot tub.
- Exquisite curb appeal with pebble finished circular driveway, large covered front porch, rustic front doors. Natural landscaping.
- ALL FOUR SEASONS!
- 4.88 level and usable acres.
- Vegetable garden.
- Room for RV and horse trailer parking.
- Fenced pasture.
- Mature Oaks and Pine trees abound!
- Pleasant views.
- Well with Storage Tank
- Paved access.
- Out buildings, Barn, Covered arena, storage shed.
Horse Facility Features
- This unique horse property is located just minutes from William Heise County park which has riding trails all the way over to Lake Cuyamaca. Four rail vinyl fencing encloses the pasture with 2 drive through gates and 3 walk through gates. A 85' X 120' covered exercise arena with lighting and 5'5 pipe rail fencing for those needing to warm up their horse, practice eventing or use a separate holding facility. The Custom Equine Design barn features 5 12' X 12' stalls with grill fronts, feed doors, feed pans, hay racks and sliding back door, turn outs; 1 12' X 24' work shop with drop ceiling and concrete floor; 1 12' X 12' tack room with concrete floor and cabinets; 1 12' X 24' concrete floor open area for hay. A 12' overhang was added off the back stalls to provide extra shade and shelter. 16' X 36' open gable porch off the North side of the barn and 8" X 2 1/2" steel C purlins @ 12' long added to reinforce purlins for heavy snow loads. Deluxe raised breezeway with metal frame and 2X6 T&G with Dutch front and green metal roofing. Metal gutters. Drains located at both ends of the barn and along the exterior on the west side. Electricity throughout the barn with exterior sensor lights.
- 40 miles
- 5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4657 Belvedere Dr, Julian, San Diego County, California