Priced at $859,900 - $899,900! Enter this private Equestrian Estate with breathtaking evergreen trees that lead you through this multi functional ranch. Arrive home and enjoy beautifully landscaped grounds with palm trees and a one of a kind stone water fountain. Make sure to utilize large and small pastures, tack rooms, horse stalls, wash room and more!
- This single story ranch home was built in 2005 with a private European inspired swimming pool & entertaining area tucked quietly away for extra privacy. Relax inside with vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting throughout, and an open floor plan perfect for entertaining.
- This rare San Diego Horse ranch has 4.64 acres of flat usable land. Enjoy Mountain views as you gallop around your spacious arena. This property is privately gated and features a beautiful pool that is sure impress with its unique style and stone finishes. With 4 12X12 stalls, tack rooms, wash room and more, this equestrian estate is sure to meet your needs!
- Other features: 42 gpm well & 7,500 gal storage tank, additional sheds & buildings.
Horse Facility Features
- Offering several large & small pastures with hot wire fencing, several tack rooms, and hay storage. Dimensions can be found below:
- Dressage Arena is 196x60.
- Castle Brook Barn w/4 12x12 stalls.
- Tack room is 12X12.
- Covered wash rack with hot water is 12X12.
- Feed room & so much more. Perfect Boarding Facility, "O" Animal designation code!
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5064 Dehesa Rd, El Cajon, San Diego County, California