REDUCED $300,000 2/4! TWO OPTIONS to buy. Each is on a 4.8 acre parcel. Valor farm in in Thermal California, is in a prime location, Both as an equestrian estate or a corporate lease venue. Located approximately 10 minutes from the El Dorado and Empire polo grounds, and approximately 15 minutes from the HITS Thermal show grounds.
The property is 4.8 acres, completely fenced, and with a custom, contemporary electronic entry gate off of Jackson street. NEST security, on the interior of the home as well as the entry gate, with mobile access. The South parcel of approx. 4.8 acres is also available for 2.1 mil, and includes 2 newer Barns, an irrigated arena, hay barn, turnout paddocks and a 3 bed/2 ba Mobile that is permitted and on a permanent foundation.
The two grassy pastures, are newly fenced, and offer shade Palapas. Mature date trees and citrus trees, are up lit with strategically placed LED lighting. Valor farm is a beautiful, private, classy desert retreat
Watch the video
- The original farm home, built in 1975, and on the North parcel, was remodeled from the ground up with a contemporary flair, in 2017. Offering five bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms in approximately 2500 square feet, the home is now sleek and modern.
- High end materials were used throughout the property, including concrete tile floors that run through the outdoor porch is an entertainment area, Cesar stone countertops, new Roof, windows and doors, glass walls on the east and west side, and yellow Pine natural wood vaulted ceilings, in the great room and kitchen.
- The outdoor entertainment area features a built in bar and dining table, fire pit, spa, cooks station, and covered table game area. The views are spectacular!
- The owners added a 7-car, finished garage with attached One bedroom/one bath studio area. They also installed a generator and a 500 gallon propane tank as a backup power source.
- ON the SOUTH parcel is a 3 bed/2 ba Mobile that is permitted and on a permanent foundation.
- Valor farm is completely landscaped with mature trees, shrubs and plants. Tamarisk trees provide fantastic windbreaks on the east and west boarders. The private driveway and circular parking area with in ground fountain and create a dramatic entry to the farm, as well as easy access for large trucks, trailers or RVS.
- There is also additional room on the east end of the property to be creative. The farm is owned for up to five Horses per acre.
- CWD, provides irrigation water, and there is a 50% ownership with the neighboring farm of the same size in a domestic well.
- TWO OPTIONS TO PURCHASE AT VALOR FARM: An identical parcel with an arena, 2 large barns, hay barn, irrigated arena and a 3 bed/2 ba Mobile that is permitted and on a permanent foundation is also available, and priced at 2.1 mil.
Horse Facility Features
- 4.8 acres, Valor farm is zoned for up to five horses per acre. There are two approximately one acre pastures, that are newly fenced, lush and grassy, and include shade Palapas.
- Located an easy trailer ride to the polo fields and the thermal show grounds.
- The 4.8 acre South parcel is also available for 2.1. It includes 2 beautiful barns, an irrigated arena, large turnout grass paddocks and a 3 bed/2 ba Mobile on a permanent foundation that is permitted.
- 5 miles
- 2 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
57300 Jackson St, Thermal, Riverside County, California