Well maintained, level 4+ acres, 4 bedroom family home just 30 minutes from Palm Desert. Twenty-five miles of maintained riding trails lead into national forest, grassy pastures and maintained riding ring. Garner Valley Equestrian Estates is nestled among pine forest, chapparrel and manzanita slopes, and the Pacific Crest Trail.
Watch the video
- The main gathering space in this 4 bedroom 4000 + sq foot home is on the main floor with utilities, kitchen, mudroom, two bedrooms and attached garage.
- Two upstairs master suites, private office with balcony, and bonus kids playroom make this multipurpose space for kids and grandparents.
- Exposed beams, hickory floors, gleaming stainless kitchen, tile floors, updated windows and custom window coverings, window seats.
- Two private decks begging for dinner parties exhale into sweeping mountain views, wide open sky and abundant coniferous trees.
- Separate guest suite features vaulted ceilings, full bath, media area and views galore.
- Second guest suite has private kitchenette and its own washer/dryer and updated bathroom with jetted spa tub, separate privy and his and hers vanities.
- Level, easily accessible acreage with mature pine
- On well-maintained, paved road so no there's no need to worry about winter snows.
- Nestled in the basin of Pine Meadow, protected from wind, well treed with abundant shade in the summer, but open to the warmth of the winter sun's rays.
- National forest, grassy meadows and endurance trails are steps away from the ample barn and private community riding ring.
- This planned equestrian community is for horse lovers, so your neighbors are far enough away, but close enough to have riding buddies.
- All lots 4+ acres
- HOA only $47/month
Horse Facility Features
- 2 stall barn with overhead storage, tack room and hay storage
- Round pen
- Hitching, washing areas
- 2 run in stalls
- 2 covered pens
- Perimeter fenced
- 25 miles of trail at the front gate
- 31 miles
- 11 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
59200 Morris Ranch Rd, Mountain Center, Riverside County, California