The Willowbrook Riding Club was established over 20 years ago, and is a one of a kind Equestrian business, ripe for expansion. If you're looking for a built in equestrian business, that could be tailor made for your own discipline, this is it! Zoned W2, Controlled development, and allowing up to 200 horses, the Club comes with a CUP, (Conditional Use Permit) for Equestrian business PLUS Tack shop, with 40 years remaining on it!!
Offering Boarding, training, Lessons, Horse Sales, and 8 onsite Saddle Series Horse Shows scheduled for 2019, Willowbrook is PRIME. Mature landscape, a private Well with large holding tank and extensive underground piping system, over size Septic and Leech field, 2 permitted homes, 5 Arenas, multiple barns w/tackrooms and various grassy turnouts..horsey heaven!
Watch the video
- The main home was built in 1988, is 3 bed/2 bath, and offers approx. 1556 sf. There is a second living quarter (also permitted) attached to the main home by a covered patio that is approx. 850 sf. A generous covered patio offers shade and serenity.
- Onsite Tack shop for visiting riders and boarders.
- SPECTACULAR views! Willowbrook feels like it's "out there in the desert", but only 5 minutes from central Desert Hot Springs, approx. 20 minutes from down town Palm Springs, approx. 25 minutes from the HITS show grounds and Polo fields, and approx. 1.5 hours from Los Angeles. Interstate 10 is just 5 minutes from the Club. Call me for your personal tour today! Kim Kelly, 760-285-3578
- This 19.5 acre parcel is mostly fenced, and opens to desert trails off the West side. Astonishing mountain views on all sides, with the famous wind mills in the Westerly views, and panning to purple mountains to the South over Palm Springs. If you want a larger parcel, the contiguous 19.5 Acre parcel is also available for purchase!
- A short drive off Interstate 10, where you can head West to Los Angeles in approx. 1.5 hours, or East to the HITS show grounds in approx. 20 minutes. The paved road, Mountain View runs along the Eastern border of Willowbrook, allowing for easy trailer access to the Club.
Horse Facility Features
- Zoned W-2, allowing for up to 200 horses. Surrounded on 3 sides with BLM land, meaning VIEWS and open desert riding for all equestrians at the Willowbrook Riding Club.
- 5 Arenas, 2 that are lit, and one that is covered. 8 Saddle Series shows for 2019.
- Multiple Barns, all featuring automatic water. One 8 stall barn with box stalls, several Shed Row barns, featuring roomy stalls, many with Runs. 4 turnout paddocks with shaders.
- Multiple Tackrooms, dedicated wash racks, round pen, hot walker, 2 grain Silos, and various turnout paddocks and pastures.
- 15 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
20555 Mountain View Rd, Desert Hot Springs, Riverside County, California