Custom farmhouse on 10.5 stunning usable acres in the Sierra Foothills. Approx. 3000 square foot 3-4 bedroom, 3 bath home. Zoned 1 acre minimum for potential development or enjoy as is!
The driveway to the farmhouse is .25 miles of meandering through large cedar, pines, and Oak trees leading to a custom country farmhouse. The farmhouse and property offers privacy and tranquillity. The antique rustic horse barn, lighted arena and pastures are viewed from front windows of the farmhouse. Gravity fed irrigation water for the pastures and city water for the home.
Colfax is a historic gold rush town with wetern store fronts and rich in California history.
Elementary schools and high school are just 1/3 mile down the lane, 1 mile to down town, 1.5 mile to Interstate 80. 10 min to Rollins lake for boating and 45 minutes to Sierra ski resorts. 35 minutes to major employment centers for easy freeway commute. Will cooperate with buyers agents. No listing agents please
- 2 story Country Farmhouse with 3-4 bedrooms, 3 baths, loft, and master suite on main floor.
- Newly remodeled kitchen with granite counters and large island and oak floors in kitchen living and dining rooms.
- 700 square foot media/family room above large 3 car garage;
- Office with separate entrance.
- 10.5 all useable acres that is level to slightly rolling.
- Owner will consider selling all 23.5 acres or part. Enjoy this one of a kind property in an amazing location. Perfect for professional horse training facility, boarding facility, vineyard, family compound, builders or developers or ?
- Note- 4- way parcel split is complete. Purchase all or part. Farmhouse and horse facilities will remain on 10.51 acres and can be purchased separately for $849,000. Lot 2 on 4.98 acres for $197,000 Lot 3 on 7.51 acres for $217,000 and lot 1 on 1.46 acres for $117,000.
- Or combine any Or all of the above at a discounted price. Call or e-mail developer/owner for viewing and details.
Horse Facility Features
- Barn with 4 indoor stalls with run outs and 5 additional stalls connected to barn with run outs. Room for many more. All with automatic waterers.
- Lighted 0utdoor arena approx 75x180.
- Round pen, pastures fenced and cross fenced.
- small pond
- Ride on the property or ride to nearby trails.
- 15 miles
- 1 miles
- .25 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
850 Kingston Way, Colfax, Placer County, California