One of the most spectacular luxury estate properties anywhere in Orange County, positioned on 4.8 private acres replete with panoramic views, premier equestrian facilities and an elegant residence constructed of the highest quality materials and craftsmanship.
Watch the video
- Priced 50% below replacement cost, this represents an extraordinary value. Enter through a private gate and lush grounds to roadways connecting the main house to the equestrian arena with 360-degree views, 2 tack rooms, 5-stall barn, paddock, chicken coop, private retreat and access to 25 miles of trails. The outdoor oasis offers waterfalls, pool, spa, fire pit and outdoor kitchen positioned among olive, spruce and sequoia trees. Iron doors give way to a 2-story foyer with curved staircase and hickory floors.
- The residence offers a stately office, billiards room, great room, formal dining/living rooms and 5 fireplaces. The French country kitchen features maple cabinetry, commercial appliances, Italian marble counters, wine room and breakfast nook overlooking the meticulous grounds. A master suite of 2000 sf with a covered terrace, library retreat and fireplace. The opulent master bathroom of Italian marble includes double showers and tub. 3 car garage could be expanded to an 8 car garage for the car enthusiast. Room for a guest house, tennis court or use your imagination to create the ultimate dream.
- Coto De Caza offers an equestrian center, country club, 36 holes of golf, aquatic center, tennis courts and spa/fitness
Horse Facility Features
- equestrian arena with 360-degree views,
- 2 tack rooms
- 5-stall barn
- chicken coop
- private retreat and access to 25 miles of trails
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
30822 Via Vista, Coto de Caza, Orange County, California