Fully operational equine boarding and training facility complete with a comfortable, airy ranch house, awaits your equestrian dreams. The home sits on a hill overlooking the mostly flat 21+ acres of amenities including multiple barns, paddocks, pastures and state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor arenas. Additionally, the property boasts a tack room for boarders (complete with half bath, laundry facility and kitchenette) and one for the trainer, 16 stalls, hot & cold water bath stall, wood shop, ranch office, hay storage, year round pond and much more. With over $500k in improvements made in the last five years, this lovingly cared for oasis is ready to host your socially distanced equine events, clinics, pony club, shows or just provide a place for you and your animals to get away from it all. Beautiful Penn Valley is conveniently located 2.5 hours drive to the Bay Area or one hour to skiing in the Sierra and is perfectly positioned at 1,800 feet elevation: above the fog, below the snow.
- Comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bath home totaling 2,093 square feet.
- Open living space with easy movement between kitchen, dining and living rooms.
- Wrap around concrete porches with center patio.
- 11 sliding doors for lots of light and airflow.
- New furnace and air conditioner in 2018.
- Recently updated tile flooring in hall bath, pantry and laundry.
- Woodstove in living room, propane stove in primary bedroom.
- Apple and lemon trees, garden boxes and garden shed.
- Irrigated lawn.
- Wired transfer switch for auxiliary power.
- Potential space for in-laws’ quarters or in-house trainer apartment.
- Pond with fountain.
- 45+ gallons-per-minute well with 1,500 gallons concrete cistern, three 100 gallon pressure tanks (NEW well pump in 2018).
- Buried 3” irrigation lines throughout the property with sprinklers atop 2” risers and protected by tires.
- 10,000kw Kohler generator for powering well and barns when PGE is down.
- Graveled roads with abundant trailer parking space and room enough to move a tractor trailer through without backups.
- Stately sign and automatic gate at entrance.
Horse Facility Features
- 21.74 acres, zoned AG-5.
- Larger barn includes:
- 150’ x 75’ indoor arena with overhead irrigation, enclosed viewing gallery and open viewing deck.
- 6 loose box (12’ x 20’) stalls each with a large louvered shutter.
- Hot & cold water bath stall.
- 4 indoor crosstie stations.
- Tack room with half bathroom, kitchenette, utility sink, washer and dryer. 18 boarder areas each complete with saddle racks, tack box, bridle brackets and shelf.
- Separate trainer’s tack room.
- Wood shop with work benches, swamp cooler and air filtration system.
- Smaller barn includes:
- 10 box (12’ x 12’) stalls, 5 of which have runs.
- Tool storage room.
- Open work bench area.
- Hay storage area.
- Comfortable office space.
- 250’ x 160’ outdoor area featuring Footing Solutions USA® cotton synthetic blend surface with irrigation and engineered design for fast recovery after precipitation. Complemented by a shaded picnic table viewing area.
- 3 outdoor bath stalls.
- 55’ diameter solid panel round pen.
- Several large pastures with automated water tanks.
- Multiple paddocks with automated water tanks and turn-out sheds.
- Thoughtful touches abound: blanket bracket and halter/lead hooks at each paddock/stall door, hose racks, signage, open green space.
- 9 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
14247 Indian Springs Rd, Penn Valley, Nevada County, California