40 acre Horse property with National Forest at two corners, riding trails, comfortable & lovingly maintained 3/2 Plus a den and a Solarium. The house is set-up for indoor/outdoor living and entertainment with decks or covered porches at every exit. Beautiful custom hard-wood floors on the first level with Milgard windows and doors.
North Fork is a wonderful town with many annual events. Dead center in the state of California it's 14 miles to Oakhurst, Bass Lake is near-by and approx. 30 miles to the entrance of Yosemite National Park
- Listed below appraised value. Private & peaceful Country home nestled among 40 acres of oak & manzanita. Custom hardwood floors draw you into the bright living rm & beautiful solarium w french doors to a large porch, deck & shaded pergola perfect for entertaining. Media Room & 2nd Bedroom each lead to a porch. Kitchen w granite isle & dinning area. Upstairs master suite w 4 pc bath, closets. Off the master is a nursery/office w huge walk-in closet & french doors to a large covered deck.
- I love that there is a view from every window & door from which to enjoy the outdoors. The house is set-up for indoor/outdoor living and entertainment with decks or covered porches at every exit. The expansive shaded pergola makes outdoor activities and events comfortable and homey.
- Inside laundry w pantry. Pass-thru carport parks 2 cars & a finished 1 car garage could serve as an art studio & has potential as mother-in law set-up. Garden beds, greenhouse, many fruit trees on drip.
- 40 acres are all usable and are under the Williamson Act so the taxes are low. Paved Road Access. Fenced and cross fenced with three pastures. Each pasture has an automatic waterer. The home place & outbuildings have a 6 foot Horseguard fence, which keep the deer out. Boarders National Forests at two corners, riding trails near-by. There is an orchard with plums, apricot, four types of apple, pomegranate, nectarine, raspberry, blackberry, strawberries, rhubarb and herbs.
- All are on an automatic drip system. Greenhouse also.
- Most of the property has been cleared to a park-like appearance.
- The elevation is approx. 2800 - 3000'
Horse Facility Features
- The Barn built in 2014 is 44 x 44' and has the same architectural roof lines as the house, has 3 pipe stalls w runs, rubber matts, and waterers, a 12x12' tack room has 7 saddle racks & two racks for bridles etc. cabinet, room for shelves. There is an elevated hay storage area & a wide aisle for vehicle & horse traffic. Three separate pastures w. waterers.
- Huge Shop is 52 X40 with 3 separate work/storage rooms & a large 24 X 30 storage loft. There is also an RV hook-up area on the other side of the shop with a dedicated septic for visiting friends and family.
- http://centralsierranevadahorsetrails.com http://csnhorsetrails.com
- “Make Yosemite your back yard. Easy trailering for day rides or camping in Yosemite and the Sierra National Forest.”
- 4 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
30926 Tera Tera Ranch Rd, North Fork, Madera County, California