Seller is Motivated!! Don't miss out on this turn-key home... GORGEOUS CUSTOM ESTATE with million-dollar view overlooking San Joaquin valley, just 40 min from Fresno, 45 min from Yosemite so. entrance, perfect for exploring all the area offers. White vinyl fencing wraps driveway as you make your way through 39.48 gentle hilltop acres, completely fenced/cross fenced (7 pastures). Custom home features 3 bed/3 ba +office w/built-in cabinetry, isolated master ste, lg laundry rm, over-sized entertaining areas, gourmet kitchen. Living rm boasts 24-ft vaulted ceiling, panoramic view of foothills beyond xl covered patio, pebble-tec infinity view pool. Covered parking for 6+ vehicles, full RV hook-up w/sewer, water, elec. Barn features 3 stalls, tack room. Hay barn (also can be boat/RV parking), lg riding arena. Detached garage has full bathroom, washer/dryer hook-up. Too much to mention, ask your agent for MLS attached features list If you've been looking for a usable mountain estate, you know they are hard to come by!
Watch the video
- 2 Heating units in the attic and 2 Condensing units outside. Approx. 21 years. (fan motor and run/start capacitor replaced in 2018)
- High/Low on PGE bills : Approx. Low $375.00 High $1,200; before solar.
- Solar : 48 leased panels. Lease is $309.00 per Month. (Sunpower lease)
- Water heaters: 2 gas Units. One was replaced May 18, 2017. The other one was replaced July 2011.
- 6-burner Viking professional cooktop
- Black Stainless Samsung Refrigerator and Dishwasher replaced in 2017
- Gas fireplace framed by river rock finished wall
- Flooring: Newer carpet in great room, master bedroom, Slate Stone Floors, Pergo laminate flooring
- Owned Propane tank
- Age of pool/pool equipment: Main pool pump was replaced within the last 5 years. Pool has solar heater set up.
- Roof Front half is 21 years. The back half was replaced 7/12/17 before solar was installed.
- Holding tank: 1,000 gal tank for house well water. 2,500 tank for fire suppression.
- Breaker boxes: (1) 200 Amps for the house, (1) 200 Amps for the horse barn
- The entire parcel is fenced and cross fenced allowing for 7 separate grazing pastures.
- The garden area is also fenced off from the pastures and has water and electrical.
- The property sits on a hilltop allowing for 360 views and has gentle rolling hills allowing for additional build sites if buyer wanted to add a shop or second residence.
- Seasonal creek runs through the back section of the property.
- Views of the San Joaquin Valley from the patio/pool.
- No HOA no CCR's
Horse Facility Features
- Barn features 3 stalls, tack room.
- Large metal hay barn (also can be boat/RV parking)
- Fenced riding arena with lighting.
- Water and electrical at the barn as well.
- Holding pens for sickbay or birthing stall.
- Concrete slab with hitching post.
- 30 miles
- 30 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
32285 Fresh Meadows Ln, Coarsegold, Madera County, California