Custom Home on 4.5 Acres with a 1500 sq ft Barn both built with nearly 10 inch thick walls made of concrete and steel. There is a 4000 sq ft High Tunnel and a 12'x36' greenhouse with approximately 2 acres of tillable land in a fenced field with 4.5 acres total land. This is the perfect location to grow vegetables or specialized Herbal Crops! For those GROWERS looking for more secluded but close to populated city area's then look no further because, this is a great location! This property has a 360 degree million dollar view with Mountains to the south and entire valley to the north. All new parts on the well and pressure system along with a new 10,000 gallon storage tank coupled with one of the best wells in the area is of great value for farming. Special note to horse enthusiasts; the barn includes two foaling stalls and a lockable tack room on one end and hay storage area on the other. Also, for the Horse Enthusiast, if more stables are needed, the High Tunnel could, with minor modifications, be converted into horse stables with tin roof added and stall walls. The entire property is fenced with two double gated entrances for ease of access.
- This Home Features a generous living room with raised beam ceiling.
- Large fireplace with a high efficiency Country Wood Stove to heat the house inexpensively.
- This Home Features a Master Bedroom and bath at each end of the house.
- Large pantry with built in's.
- Milgard Classic dual pane windows installed on house and garage.
- 200 amp and 125 amp electric panels on house.
- New 10,000 Gallon Water storage tank with epoxy lining inside for extra long life of tank.
- New Private Fire Hydrant installed in front of house connected to tank with 4 inch main line.
- New septic tank installed in 2018.
- The Garage is over sized and closer to a three car size with electric installed for hobbies and shop use.
- Garage has 120v & 220v power plugs for tools and welders etc...
- Fenced Field with Irrigation and a 50'x53' fenced area in front of the 1500 sqft Barn.
- One of the best producing wells in the area.
- 360 degree view of Mountains and entire valley below.
- Fully Fenced property with two double gates for ease of entry.
- 12'x36' Greenhouse with poly carbonate cover and storm doors.
- 30'x 132' High Tunnel for growing vegetables or convert to barn with stalls for expansion of facilities.
- Orchard area with irrigation installed.
Horse Facility Features
- 1500 sqft Barn with a Tack Room on one end and two foaling stalls in the middle and hay area on the other.
- The Barn is made of cement and steel with raised beam ceilings throughout.
- 22 miles
- 12 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
28749 121st St E, Littlerock, Los Angeles County, California