Built in 1983 by renowned Santa Clarita Architect and Homebuilder, Bill Cloyd, this sprawling English Tudor Ranch Style home sits on almost two acres of all useable land. Recently desertscaped with red rock front yard and 1731 sq. ft. of premium artificial turf in the backyard. Entire interior of home is with smooth hand trowel finish.
Watch the video
- Double door entry with stained glass windows welcomes you to the step down living room outlined by rough sawn lumber and corbels. A warm and cozy, red brick floor to ceiling fireplace invites you to stay. Wood floored dining room peeks at the view through sparkling diamond leaded stained glass windows with oak wood sills. Open kitchen, family room floor plan with granite counter tops, garden window and walk in pantry.
- Separate laundry room off of kitchen with sink and plenty of counter space. Family room has wood burning stove and bar for entertaining. Beautiful new smoke glass pendent light fixtures over bar and kitchen table. French glass doors with retractable screens lead out to a huge covered patio area and extended outdoor living space.
- The master bedroom has recently been updated with cedar lined closets and built-ins. Oak sliding plantation shutters over the sliding glass door; oak wainscot, chair rail and crown molding; ceiling fans in both bedroom and bathroom.
- Very relaxing master bath with Jacuzzi tub and clear glass shower; new toilet and neutral tile flooring.
- Spacious and completely fenced yard with appoximately 30 new trees. Among them are several fruit trees: fig, pear, apple, peach and 3 cherry trees.
- The side driveway with chain link gate leads you to the garage in the back and is a 14' x 40' FCP shelter with concrete floor and two rolling garage doors at both ends. It is designed so that there is ease of driving into the property and into the garage with the truck and trailer and then out the other side and around to exit. There is no need to turn around!
Horse Facility Features
- The barn is a FCP 6-stall RCA barn with 16' raised center aisle. There are 3 rubber-matted 12 x 12' horse stalls with Nelson automatic waterers, built-in Noble 3-in-1 corner horse feeders and stud wire interior walls, a 12' x 12' rubber-matted feed room, a 12' x 12' rubber-matted storage area and a concreted, fully enclosed 12' x 12' tack room. The barn is complete with lights and power outlets (there is also a switch from the house that turns on all of the barn lights). The pipe rail in/outs to each stall are 24' x 16'. Each in/out opens up into a 100' x 80' turnout fenced with Priefert Ponderosa fencing and a FCP 12' x 24' Gable roof shelter in the center. There are 2 hitching posts - one behind the barn and one up by the house.
- Plenty of extra storage space with two tuff sheds. One in the backyard that is a 10' x 12' Premier Pro Ranch and an 8' x 12' Premier Pro Ranch in the front yard.
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
34303 Agua Dulce Canyon Rd, Agua Dulce, Los Angeles County, California