Come home to a place with therapeutic views of the Tehachapi Valley. Rated the safest city in Kern County. Located in the sought after Oak Knolls area. Fully developed horse property with a 1641 sf ranch home. Built by owner in 2004. The home is a 3 bdrm/2 bath with vaulted ceilings. Beautiful wood floors. Carpeting in master and 2 bedroom. Open concept living. Kitchen has two sinks and breakfast bar big enough for 5 barstools. Wood burning stove in family room. Large master bedroom with french doors to enjoy the spectacular views. Walk in closet.
6 stall MD barn with 4 runs (made by Billet 17/8") 4 rail with gates. LED lighted arena that has a lazer leveled base with a 3 inch sand top layer. Large work shop/ tack room 8' X 40' with 6 built in saddle racks , 25 bridle hooks made from horse shoes, two blanket bars each 6 ft long. Another closed storage measuring 8' X 20' and a covered storage measuring 12' X 20". 5 extra large paddocks, 3 that have matted loafing sheds. One large cattle/stud pen. Alley way from cattle pen to arena. Private well with 4000 gallon fire water storage. Other out buildings and trailer parking. Drive thru property.
Watch the video
- Great neighbors.
- Built in 2004.
- 3bd/2ba home with fully shearer exterior walls.
- Open concept.
- Large 2 car attached garage with laundry.
- Large kitchen with two sinks.
- Breakfast bar.
- Premium wood floors.
- Family room with french doors that have exceptional views of Tehachapi Valley.
- Ornate wood burning stove.
- Vaulted ceilings.
- Solid interior doors.
- Fans and wood blinds throughout. Excluding french windows.
- Front and back porches.
- Large Pergola patio with composite decking.
- Low maintenance landscape.
- Terraced yard with large boulders.
- A/C - furnace, dual pack
- 2.78 Acres.
- Low maintenance landscape.
- Multiple water sources through out property.
- Covered hay storage.
- Private well/pump house.
- 4000 gallon fire water storage tank.
- Weather tight storage 8' X 20'.
- Lighted covered storage 12' X 20'.
- Lighted weather light storage 8' X 40'.
- Partially covered concrete dog kennel. 6' X 12' X 36'.
- Drive thru property.
- Plenty of trailer parking.
- Lighted shed 12' X 12'.
- 30 amp RV hook up and septic dump.
- All horse and dog spaces have close water availability.
- Seasonal stream lined with boulders.
- Motion lighting in front and back of property.
Horse Facility Features
- Covered platform overlooking arena.
- Work shop/tack room 8' X 40' with 6 saddle racks, 25 bridle hooks, 2 blanket bars. Electricity and water.
- Arena 84' X 136' LED lighted. Solid wall. Lazer leveled base with 3" sand top. Wonderful views of Tehachapi Valley.
- Matted 6 Stall MD barn with asphalt breezeway, hay mangers, feed doors and blanket bars.
- Four out runs 18' X 24' made by Billet barns 1 7/8" four rail pipe with gates.
- Barn has timer for the lighting.
- Barn has lighted covered porch.
- 5 Extra large paddocks made with oil pipe and railroad ties, 3 with matted loafing sheds, large galvanized gates.
- One large cattle/stud pen with alleyway access to arena.
- Available area for round pen or another large paddock, fenced on 3 sides.
- Two large heavy duty hitching posts with mats. Electricity for clipping. Also lighted.
- Large heavy duty hitching post with raised mat used as a wash rack.
- 8 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
23947 Clover Spring Rd, Tehachapi, Kern County, California