Highway frontage with complete privacy in the back. Home is a brick/vinyl 2 story ranch style home with wrap around covered deck. Home has a white painted 2"x6" boards attached to 8" treated posts. Pasture has stables, round pen, barn with section good for Class A RV storage, boat storage, hay storage, and also an insulated heated/cooled hobby/workshop. Property also has a shooting range with 25yd, 50yd, and 100yd stations.
- Very open floorplan with 24' ceilings in family room and foyer. Breezeway connects 2 upstairs bedrooms and full large bath. Wrap around deck with french doors for access from north, south, east, and west. Lots of windows to enjoy mountain top views.
- Large master bedroom with very large private bathroom with Jason jetted hot tub and separate walk in shower. Access to large walk-in closet with built in cabinets from master bath.
- New 100 mph roofing.
- New dual source heat pump uses propane when temps drop below 32.
- New classy wooden dual pane windows.
- New wooden floor installed by Amish from a 100+ year old barn. Oak wood turned into tongue and groove and refinished - to stunning to describe.
- Fireplace remodeled with stone going from floor to 24" ceilings.
- Breezeway, stairs, and kitchen cabinets built out of same wood.
- Kitchen cabinets are custom with every feature you could wish for.
- 16.2 acres crossed fenced into 3 pastures.
- Year round stock pond
- 100 yard shooting range
- Water, electricity, and high speed internet to stables, barn, and hobby shop.
- Stables have potential for commercial boarding or a breeding operation.
Horse Facility Features
- BYOH - bring your own horses
- 11 miles
- 11 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2625 AR-201, Mountain Home, Baxter County, Arkansas