El Rojo Grande Ranch, Sedona's largest 173-acre privately owned estate with a fully appointed equestrian center, nestled against national forest within the red rocks. The property features a stunning quality-built southwestern design 6,581 SqFt residence, built by the beloved, Phil Morris. The residence includes a lap pool & heated spa, fitness room, exquisite outdoor entertaining patio, and gourmet kitchen for the chef. El Rojo Grande also includes a fully appointed guest home (casita); and 1,575 SF caretaker residence. Equestrian barns and stalls; three arenas; equine veterinary clinic; and equestrian cantina. A 2-acre private park nestled at the base of the red rocks. The property offers an abundance of flexibility and possibilities. Video Available. Inquire about significant inspections, including a 48 hour well inspection and testing, archaeological inspections, topographical survey, Alta survey, and more to be provided with proof of funds (ability to purchase). Video Of Property Available At: www.fioreluxurytours.com/rojogrande/#video
To Preview or Request Additional Information About El Rojo Grande, E-Mail us at: Info@SedonaLuxuryHomes.net
Watch the video
- * Current Zoning Includes An Additional 80 Homes (Approx). Will Need County Approval For Higher
- Density Development Of Homes.
- * Main Residence: 6,581 Sq|Ft
- * Fully Appointed Guest Casita: 1,313 Sq|Ft
- * Caretaker's Quarters: 1,575 Sq|Ft
- * Zoned RCU-20A
- * Ranch W/ Stable: 4,729 Sq|Ft
- * Second Stable: 4,680 Sq|Ft
- * Barn: 4,225 Sq|Ft
- * Zoned: R1L-70
- * Property Can Be Split. Currently 4 Parcels.
- * 19,500,000 Appraisal Completed In 2005 Prior To Purchasing Additional 15 Acres. Appraisal Available With An Abundance Of Property Details.
- * Geological & Environmental Site Assessment Completed in 2018
- * Well Report & Study Completed in 2018
- * Inspections Performed In 2018 To Determine Property Condition
- PROPERTY SUMMARY
- * Name: El Rojo Grande Ranch
- * Street Address: 6625 West State Route 89A, Sedona AZ 86336
- * County: Yavapai
- * Primary Current Use: Single-Family Residential
- * Site Area: 173 Acres
- * Number Of Buildings: 7
- * Residence Number Of Stories: All Single Level
- * Total Building Area: Main Residence and Pool House; Guest Residence; Caretaker's Residence; East
- Stable; West Stable; Barn; Pump House
- * Constructed Approximately: County Permits Taken In 1993
- * Asphalt Pavement: Approximately 20,000 SqFt (Aerial Imagery)
- * Carport: One
- * Foundation: Concrete Slab-On Grade
- * Structure: Loan-Bearing Concrete Masonry Unit Walls & Perimeter Wood Stud Walls, Interior Wood
- * Exterior Facades: Painted Stucco, Painted Brick Veneer
- * Roof On Residences: White Membrane
- * Roof On Barns/Stables: Metal Roof Decking
- * HVAC: Split Systems W/ Exterior Heat Pumps Interior Air Handling Units; Two Evaporative Swamp
- * Electrical: Each Building Has Its Own Meter. 600 Amp, 240/120-Volt Service At Each Building
- * Plumbing: Copper Supply; Chromed Brass and PVC Waste
- * Water Heaters: Gas-Fired (Propane).
- * Fire Suppression System: Fully-Protected With Wet-Pipe Sprinkler System
- * Fired Water Heaters
- * 173 - Acres Against National Forest
- * Red Rocks On Property
- * Private Park
- * Ecosystem survey conducted in 2005 by Ecological Restoration Institute at NAU highlighted the ranch's
- environmental qualities. The property is home to approx., 80 species of birds, ecosystems including
- juniper, pinon, mesquite, acacia, cottonwood, cacti and a variety of grasses.
- * Well water supply and 25,000-gallon holding tank provide irrigation for the residence & equestrian facility.
Horse Facility Features
- Engage in dressage equestrian riding and ranching! Highlights of this quintessential ranch includes: Box Stall Barn; Corral Barn; Working Barn; 3 Arenas; Hay Barn; Corrals; Equiptment Barn; Trails Into National Forest; Dry Creek.
- 2 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
6625 W State Route 89A, Sedona, Yavapai County, Arizona