Lot 162 in located on a private cul de sac called Phantom Hill. These larger than average lots located in the subdivision's most exclusive west location are few and hard to find. Property is fully improved with all utilities stubbed out to property line. Backing up to seasonal Mint Creek affords this acreage a lush and treed vegetation that is unique to American Ranch. Large Granite Boulder Outcroppings and views of Granite Mountain make Lot 162 a rare offering and opportunity for the saavy investor. Well priced and
ready with home plans or bring your own!
Watch the video
- Set amongst multi million dollar homes. This 2.34 acre lot comes with Santa Fe/Pueblo home design by Sedona/Telluride architect Eric Brandt. A stunning home specifically designed for this property. Call for more details. Many beautiful Custom Homes are going up in American Ranch. Yours could be the next?! With only a 2200 sf min build, your home can be beautifully designed to take advantage of this lot's special uniqueness and location. Call Suzi for more info on building in American Ranch.
- Lush and Private backs to seasonal Mint Creek. Close to Clubhouse, Equine Facilities, National Forest and Trails
Horse Facility Features
- Many Horse owners and Non Horse Owners live in American Ranch. The beauty of the Ranch is it's central location to downtown and shopping, limited lot offerings and low density. Larger parcels than area subdivisions 1+ acres as well as the pastoral and stunning up close location to iconic Granite Mountain
- American Ranch offers a fully staffed Equestrian Center for your boarding and Horsekeeping needs. The Equestrian Center is equipped with over forty stalls, three arenas, round pin, hot walker, trail course, bathing stations and several turnouts. There is direct access to the National Forest trail system for endless riding. Individual Training, AQHA Events,Team Penning,Roping Lessons, Dressage and much more
- Contact Suzi for more information on pricing and details
- 15 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4740 Phantom Hill Rd, Prescott, Yavapai County, Arizona