Open pasture property on a historical stagecoach line from Wayback in cowboy days ..
Sprawling rolling hills surround this open 360° view property adjacent mountain tops…
We sit at 6000 feet elevation where the heat is not as extreme however some fantastic lightning storms and torrential downpours in between long periods of blue sky…
Convenient location in between two lovely well kept golf course communities…
you can go to either course from home on your golf buggy.
Small main hiway 69 through Prescott Valley shopping is one elevation, therefore from home you see one small skyline 2-3 miles yonder.
fantastic dark sky experience every night…
Lovely growing town of Prescott Valley Arizona has convenient smattering of every business needed..
Easy drive to every store imaginable… Sam's Club and new Sprouts grocery is 3 miles…
Plenty of culture in the area for an evening out…
Phoenix is an easy hour and a half on a perfect freeway…
Plethora of parks, hiking trails and adorable lakes to visit for an afternoon…
Beautiful easy library is 5 miles…
Property has Dish Network and satellite Wi-Fi…
- 2600 square feet with nice style
- Fun features Include diamond glass block above many doors to add light through house…
- Beautiful 5 foot wide center hall for lots of art
- 12 foot pitched ceiling with 12 foot pitched ceiling with tongue and groove wood & skylights
- Quality tri color travertine 12 x 12 tile floor throughout 2600 foot open floor plan home
- Radiant heat in all rooms except new front Arizona room which has new Rinnai heater.
- Custom granite mosaic floor features with LED lights in display boxes in floor.very unique!
- Front room designed for artist studio however lends itself to fabulous den with wet bar.
- All rooms have ceiling fans
- Swamp cooler is brand-new and completely adequate when used at the right time of day.
- this property is off the grid, currently it would be approximately $80,000 to tie to the grid or
- buy more batteries and solar panels and live independently…
- This home is set up and working luxuriously
- Kitchen has all new white energy-efficient appliances including a gas stove
- Large screen Led TVs are installed on master bedroom and living room wall included.
- Master bedroom is very long has west and east window in small walk-in closet
- Master bedroom has sliding glass door to back of home and yard which is very pleasant
- Home is currently painted lively accent colored walls to nurture one soul.
- Bathrooms are hand-picked white marble tile with jetted tub's in each
- 500 gallon propane tank for home
- Energy building has 1500 gallon water tank +2500 gallon water tank adjacent for extra storage from our well at 270 feet
- well has brand-new pump
- Lots of new solar panels and two giant batteries are adequate to live correctly and this off grid home.
- 3rd new battery can easily be added or another wind turbine would be wonderful because this area has a light wind it quite often…
- Completely remodeled including all plumbing and electrical 2015
- New efficient electric panel for Home
- All new energy-efficient appliances
- New instant hot water units in home and barn unit
- New energy-efficient lighting new water heaters and furnace
- New windows and doors
- Everything needed was attended to with special care…
- It's owners dream home until life changes spurred a move.
- Large enclosed yard for your Pat with large fenced area behind for your goat
- Full size basketball pad with two baskets.
- BARN CARPORT GARAGE BUILDING
- Large barn divided into five stalls plus one caretaker unit.
- Completely cleaned with cement block walls with lots of doors
- Large carport attached has one double garage door to enclose locked vehicles.
- Additional four car open carport or barn supplies.
- Door slides open between garage to have complete access building for multi use.
- Apartment is mostly re-done.dot new tile shower, toilet and sink with a kitchen sink…
- Nice skylights throughout barn.
- Comes with refrigerator… Appliance countertop cooking Only.
- Barn on its own electric circuit box is all brand-new.
- Super long drifts driveway from a country road.. Hilariously close to a convenient town
- 10 acres with barbed wire fencing perimeter
- 10 acres adjacent is available if wanted from previous owner… Act fast on that one…
- Huge acreage easement is owned by large ranch her… More could be available.
- All land is level and usable.
- Lovely ravine at the back edge of property
- Surprise perch with lots of space and privacy ..a great overlook.. Magical
- Romain wildlife include coyotes, occasional Wildcats, hawks owls Road runners dives quails amazing array of other birds including of course our flock of ravens… and the ever popular javaLena's who parade through on occasion…
- There are local ordinance says for Colleen some of these critters… Especially if you have wild stock…
- There is a chicken coop that is quite substantial however it will need protecting from coyotes…
Horse Facility Features
- One round corral
- One rectangle corral
- Three small concrete outbuildings with small stalls
- Barn has five separate stalls
- Vast natural area adjacent property for a long ride
- Well width spigots adjacent most convenient places +2500 gallon tank nearby
- Six space carport , two have double garage door .. open as one big area for Multi-use
- Barn has two room caretaker unit with shower for EZ barn watch…
- 5 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
I-17, Mayer, Yavapai County, Arizona