Horse Lovers Welcome! This impressive open floor plan home was designed for entertaining or simply relaxing on the sweeping verandas enjoying panoramic valley, mountain and red rock views. This tranquil horse property includes a corral, a two-horse stable and a hay barn/tack storage area.
The area enjoys peaceful country living, yet is ten minutes to all shopping and amenities. It is truly the best of both worlds!
- Beautifully Designed, Quality Built, One Owner Custom Contemporary 3-Bed, 4-Bath Home Features:
- *Cathedral Ceilings *Oak Hardwood Flooring *Floor-to-Ceiling Fireplace in Living/Dining/Great Room *Dining Room Oak/Glass Built-in Cabinetry *Well-appointed Kitchen with Island, Quartz Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, Double Wall Ovens, Walk-in Pantry, Breakfast Bar *Combo Arizona Room/Nook * Master Bedroom with two Walk-in Closets and Sliding Door to Veranda *Master Bathroom with Double Vanities, Jetted Soaking Tub, Large Tiled Shower *Two Comfortable Guest Bedrooms, each with Private Bath *Office/Study *Exercise Room *Large Laundry Room *Powder Room with Shower
- *Wrap-Around 800 square foot Veranda *Oversized Garage *Bonus 12' x 26' Finished Storage Room *Two Zone Heat/Air Conditioning System *Reverse Osmosis Water Filter *Fire Suppression System
- Lot features 2.0 acres in the beautiful Mingus Foothills overlooking the expansive Verde Valley, the famous Red Rocks of Sedona are in the distance, accented by the seasonally snow-covered Peaks of Flagstaff.
- The home sits at the base of the juniper covered Mingus Mountain which is home to the Old Copper Mining/Ghost Town of Jerome and offers quick access to a multitude of recreational horse and hiking trails in the Prescott National Forest and along the Verde River.
Horse Facility Features
- The property has a fully fenced corral with large gate, two-horse stable, and a hay barn/tack storage for the horse enthusiast. All horse features are within feet of the home for easy access.
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
- .3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2120 W Quail Springs Ranch Rd, Cottonwood, Yavapai County, Arizona