Situated in the heart of the Verde Valley, not far from Sedona, Cottonwood, and Clarkdale.
Four-acre horse property has been laid out to maximize views and useable space.
Well laid out property that provides functionality and comfort for the homeowner and equine alike.
- Lovely custom Southwest Ranch built in 2007, by Cavanaugh builders.
- Finishings are top of the line, large picture windows, stone fireplace, artisan slate tile, and 10-foot ceilings.
- Home is situated on the lot to maximize the incredible panoramic views of the Verde Valley and Sedona.
- Lovely outdoor space with pool and covered patio with fully landscaped formal yard.
- Rectangular lot with home and barn at the end to maximize privacy.
Horse Facility Features
- Plenty of horsey amenities here!
- Gorgeous 36'x48' Lone Star Barn.
- Four 12'x36 stalls with tack room, wash rack, tack-up area and rubber mats throughout.
- Several separated turn-outs with sun shades.
- Fenced and crossed fenced.
- Lots of room for your four-legged friends!
- 10 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
7705 E Sliding Stop Ln, Cornville, Yavapai County, Arizona