Great horse property with updated manufactured home with shaded backyard, covered deck, multiple use buildings, 3 masonry sided horse stall on 2.99 acres, 2 wells, 2 septic systems with adjacent 4.01 acres to expand that can be re-seeded as well. Circular drive with privacy wall, new roof, fenced backyard, large hay barn with power and lights, sheds, 6 horse work stall with power and water; zoned for 14 horses. Pad for horse hot walker/wash down designated area. Large chicken coop and garden shaded area with water. New water softener, dishwasher, newly painted interior and exterior. New master bath sink, faucet, countertop, ceiling light. River rock surround for wood burning stove and lots more; call for amenity list.
- A lovely, updated manufactured home.
- New roof on home
- Covered back wood deck; great sunsets
- Serving counter, covered patio with skylight
- Fenced backyard; chain link fencing
- Several outbuildings, gates - currently one sewing room, one welding workshop
- New water softener a few months old
- Tie downed, footings
- Call for complete amenity list.
- Two purchase options - home on 2.99 acres for $399,000 or add additional 4 acres for a total of 7 acres for $575,000.
- Wells - 250 ft. deep and second one with two pressure tanks
- 2 wells, 2 septic systems
- Fruit bearing trees
- Large chicken coop and garden with shade and water
Horse Facility Features
- Pad for horse hot walker/wash down designated area
- 1- 12x12 tack room
- 6 horse work stall; zoned for 14 horses with power and water
- 36x40 covered hay barn with power lights
- Several outbuildings, gates
- Additional corral for 4+ horses. Covered. Masonry on 3 sides
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
370 S El Rancho Bonito Rd, Cornville, Yavapai County, Arizona