Situated among the rolling grasslands of Sonoita, Arizona. Comprised of 40 +/- acres, the ranch complex includes a main house, pool area with cabana rooms, three casita suites, event barn with stalls and tack room, a recreation building, and roping arena with bleachers, hay barn, and animal pens. With exceptional views of the surrounding mountain ranges, the main house is complimented with mature landscape and fruit trees. A one-acre pond with dock is situated near the center of activity, stocked with bluegill, bass, and catfish, offering a place of recreation. In addition, the Recreation facility which has a pool table and racquetball court, is smartly constructed in a hillside underground site. The Last Stand Ranch is currently being operated as a successful event venue and equine guest facility. Being sold turnkey. Contact us for a detailed brochure.
Watch the video
- A Territorial-style, two-story ranch house with +/- 4,110 s.f., four bedrooms, and four and a half baths. Constructed of 16” thick adobe brick walls and solid wood poles and beams. Wood plank wrap-around porches on both stories. A floor-to-ceiling river-stone fireplace is the focal point of the open lodge-style living space with dual stairways that lead to the second-floor bedrooms and baths. The kitchen is equipped with professional grade stainless steel appliances and a spacious pantry. Quality details characterize the home throughout; saguaro rib accented paneling, tongue and groove cedar wood ceilings, and hardwood built-in bookcases and cabinetry. The third-floor attic space has been converted to a game/play room with sleeping area. The home is cooled by central air and heated by forced air gas furnace and infrared baseboard heaters.
- A generous covered porch surrounds the 16’ x 32’ pool which has solar heating and a safety cover. A four seat hot-tub, and bar area with cooktop and refrigerator provide the perfect lounging and entertainment setting. At the pool area are two fully furnished cabana guest rooms, each with its own private bathroom, and satellite TV service.
- Separate from the main house are three Casita Suites housed under one roof. There are two one-bedroom suites, and a two-bedroom suite; each fully furnished, with a full kitchen, living area, bathroom, and laundry room. Each suite has central air and heating, pellet stoves, and satellite TV service. Each suite opens to a common enclosed courtyard with a fountain.
- Built into the side of a hill, the Rec-Room houses a racquetball court, basketball hoop, pool table and bathroom.
Horse Facility Features
- The Event Barn is an attractive multiple-use facility of steel and wood construction. It includes hay lofts, bar and kitchen facilities, a tack room, storage space, and three indoor/outdoor stalls. With plenty of interior space for venue activities, there is also a caretaker’s studio and seven additional outdoor steel pipe stalls with shade.
- A 60’ steel pipe round-pen is located conveniently near the barn.
- A 140’ x 280’ steel pipe roping arena has all you need for personal recreation or hosting events; pen, turn-out, chute, shaded bleachers, judge’s box and tack house. Also included in this area are a hay barn, chicken coop, and animal pens.
- The property adjoins the Las Cienegas National Conservation Area, with access to hiking and riding trails.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
99 Curly Horse Rd, Sonoita, Santa Cruz County, Arizona