Sitting at the entrance to Araviapa Creek / Canyon this exquisite Equestrian property, 40 min from Oro valley. High end finishes and upgrades throughout this beautiful property. 2495 SF 3 bedroom 2 bath home with high end upgrades, handcrafted wood cabinetry, highest grade granite slab countertops, kitchen and bath. New porcelain (wood grain) tile throughout. New 50 YR metal roof/soffits. 4 covered patios, outdoor kitchen, pavers and landscaping. Cooled mancave/workshop. Sprinkler system. Fully lighted 150’ X 300’ arena. Complete pipe fencing, shades, 4 stall barn master barn w porch & tack room. Shed row, hay equipment barns. Fenced and cross fenced, shaded paddocks and shaded wash rack. Property backs to running water year-round. Borders state and BLM land for miles for outdoor enthusiast’s ATV, horseback riding and hiking!
- Jan 2017 – Upgraded New Vertex $50 K metal (flat shingle look) roof system with soffits, beam
- wraps and metal porch ceilings. All metal wrapped exterior trim moldings and beams. All roofing
- 50-year warranty.
- • Complete porcelain high grade wood tile upgrade, including all base moldings replaced interior
- of house installed in September 2016. Master bathroom complete remodel with new custom
- Birch self-closing cabinets, granite countertops and travertine tile. All new plumbing fixtures for
- both bathrooms.
- • Recessed lighting throughout the house. All LED lighting.
- • Custom hand crafted Knotty Aldar all wood self-closing cabinets in the kitchen and high grade
- granite countertops all upgraded in 2013. Custom solid copper kitchen sink.
- • Real stone rock from surrounding area with hand crafted custom wood fire place.
- • Laundry room is equipped with hickory cabinetry, a freezer, laundry folding area, sink and lots of
- • Interior custom inset wood window shutters.
- • Sunshine industries- window sun shades all west side windows and retractable full length porch
- shade screen on west end porch.
- • Upgraded dual pane low E Windows and new entrance doors.
- • 5 zone automatic sprinklers and irrigation system for all landscaping and trees.
- • All new duct work with ceiling air registers in each room with two returns.
- • Outdoor kitchen set up with electrical and lighting.
- • 2014 - Complete new well water pressure system with 2000-gallon holding tank, booster pumps
- and electrical pressure PSI control flow system. (high water pressure even when lots of sprinklers
- are on)
- • 2014- front entrance w brick and real stone pillars for front entrance with custom designed solid
- steel powder coated decorative 24 ft. double gates.
- • 12’ x 32’ fully insulated and drywalled shop with AC.
- • Motion sensor night lighting throughout property.
- • Two additional enclosed storage buildings.
- • Two double carports.
- • Desert rose crushed stone for road base around house access and drive ways. Paved road from
- HWY full length of property to gate entrances.
Horse Facility Features
- • 4 stall barn with hay storage bay, indoor tack room and full length porch. LED lighting
- throughout inside and outside of barn.
- • Roping arena with return lane, cattle pens with shade and hay storage.
- • New pipe corals, shades, including shade for wash rack area (all cope welded also) Two new shades for two paddock areas.
- • 2“- 4” pipe posts and cope welded top rail with welded wire 6-gauge horse fence panels.
- Multiple 10’, 12’ and 20’ ft. gates with all 4” pipe gate posts throughout paddocks and property.
- 43 miles
- 43 miles
- .05 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
79400-79464 E Putnam St, Winkelman, Pinal County, Arizona