39.61 Acres Right in the Heart of Vail, AZ overlooking the Cienega/Pantano Wash. Subject property has a Pima County GR-1 Zoning and although it is being sold as vacant land it does have a Small Residence (1 Bedroom, 1 bath) and a Large Six (6) Bay Garage (10' x 10' Bay Doors). Very Private, end of the road seclusion with paved access to within 400 ft., where the school bus picks-up and drops off your children. Amazing Mountain, City, Valley and Sunset views. Looking for rare secluded acreage in the Rincon Valley this property may be it. Note: Also would make a great B&B Dude Ranch Location.
- Small Residence has One (1) Bedroom, One (1) Bathroom, Living Room with wood burning stove, Kitchen, and Covered Patio in Front and Back.
- The Land is natural desert with average vegetative coverage including a several saguaros. Primarily level/flat land, for easy development. The parcel's western topography rolls off to a lower level of primarily flat land.
- Private well on site with a pressure/storage tank.
- Official Address number is 12785 but to see in Google Earth use 12985 E Transtar Trail.
Horse Facility Features
- Property has no horse facilities on site. The large six bay garage creates many uses for the private ranch owner
- 20 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
12785 E Transtar Trail, Vail, Pima County, Arizona