Private secluded sanctuary home on 3.5+ acres. Located next to Aqua Caliente Park, which offers a duck pond, bird watching walking trails. Surrounded by mountain & sunset views.
- Open spacious home, unique versatile split floor plan. Enclosed veranda with custom commercial grade windows giving you complete unobstructed views of the mountains and sunsets. There are two Fujitsu heating/a/c units on the veranda and one central a/c in the home, giving you 3 zones. Room for a pool table, piano. Great artist retreat or yoga/pilate studio. Custom Alder French doors, stainless appliances. Custom handmade doors, curved arches, and high ceilings, sky lights. Two fireplaces, one in the master bedroom and one in the family room. New heat/AC installed in 12/16. Stainless appliances LIGHTED 180X50 arena. No horses turn the barn into guest quarters. Rare one of a kind property to acquire.
- DIRECT ACCESS TO MILES AND MILES OF HORSE TRAILS. CLOSE TO NATIONAL FOREST. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TRAILER UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO DRIVE AND TRAIL RIDE SOMEWHERE ELSE.
- EASY WASH ACCESS FOR RIDING. Round Pen, plus lighted riding arena, SO MUCH POTENTIAL BRING YOUR IMAGINATION..NO HOA.
Horse Facility Features
- 50 FT ROUND PEN
- 50X150 FT LIGHTED RIDING ARENA
- 3 STALL BARN EACH STALL WITH 12X12 FT INDOOR AREA AND 18X36 FT TURN OUT
- ALL STALLS HAVE INTERCONNECTING GATES
- WASH RACK.....TWO TACK ROOMS
- ROOM FOR ADDITIONAL STALLS
- 1800'S STYLE WESTERN LIVERY STABLES AND MARSHALL OFFICE FRONT THE TACK ROOMS
- 10 miles
- 5 miles
- 0.1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
11995 East Prospect Lane, Tucson, Pima County, Arizona