**CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE VIDEO OF THIS BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY**
Serenity and relaxation meet luxurious surroundings at this country estate surrounded by captivating Santa Catalina Mountain views from all areas of this lovely home. This custom home is perfect for a multi-generational family, guest suites, or the hobbyist, or anyone who enjoys spacious living with 2 master suites and 2 kitchens and 2 separate living areas to use as you desire! French doors, arches, nooks, high ceilings and decorator touches accent this open floor plan in main living area with inviting fireplaces on each side of the home!
Mature landscaping and 3 covered horse stalls with water to each. Solar operated entry gate, completely fenced property, expandable awning in rear, lots of space to utilize on this almost 2 acre property! Must come and see!
Watch the video
- This home is a perfect multi-generational home with two complete living areas. The newer side of the home has wide halls and doorways, and a sidewalk that ramps up to the front door on the south wing. Bright and open with a fireplace to enjoy in the large great room as you watch the mountains change color with the sunset. The great room has an open concept design leading to the dining and kitchen areas. What a delight to cook with a gas stove & oven, granite countertops and island and lots of space to cook and entertain for a feast!
- Arches, nooks and decorator touches in this country living home.
- Separate laundry room, 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom on the newer side of the home.
- As you enter the original side of the home, you get the feeling of warmth with the mexican saltillo tile and hearth of the fireplace and formal dining area. Kitchen boasts a bay window for a small breakfast table and a counter height bar at the kitchen counter, and gas cooking. This area of the home has access to the garage from the kitchen. Private Master bedroom and bathroom, split bedroom plan. Bathroom for 2nd bedroom on the original side has dual sinks and tub/shower in the guest bathroom.
- This home has 2 living areas, 2 dining areas, 2 kitchens, 4 bedrooms, 2 master suites & bath, total of 3 bathrooms.
- Sit back and enjoy your courtyard with lovely fountain and mountain views.
- Enjoy gatherings with family and loved ones with plenty of parking area to both sides of the home.
- 1.92 Large lot with Magnificent Mountain Views
- Mature trees and desert landscaping for low care.
- Both sides of home have their own front entrances and the courtyard has access on all three sides of the home!
- RV Parking available.
- Lots of space to add additional amenities.
Horse Facility Features
- 3 covered horse stalls with water to each.
- 2 horse stalls on one side of the chain linked fence, and a solo horse stall on the other side.
- Adjacent to the horse stalls is an area that can be turned into an arena, approximately 90x105 and can expanding by removing the dividing chain linked fence.
- Electricity started at the stalls.
- Horse trails nearby
- Zoned for 4 horses per acre.
- 7 miles
- 2.8 miles
- .1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
16061 N Sotol Ave, Tucson, Pima County, Arizona