***SEE DRONE VIDEO BELOW***Sit back and watch the breathtaking views!!!
Dynamic, & breathtaking views embrace you! Relax and create memories in this custom Sante Fe home with open floor plan. Sunken flagstone Living room with 15 ft Viga Beam Ceilings, kiva fireplace and picture windows, a perfect space for relaxation or entertaining. Custom kitchen & chiseled edge granite throughout. 4.2 acres, horse property with access 350 feet from the Coronado National Forest trails.
Watch the video
- The open kitchen of this Sante Fe home boasts exquisite chiseled-edge granite and a deep granite sink with full backsplash. Kitchen Island with Induction stove, convection/conventional oven for fast and even cooking! Custom cabinets and pull-out shelves throughout the home in both the kitchen and bathrooms make getting your items easy!
- Flagstone in the entry and sunken living room, tile in dining, kitchen, master bedroom and hall areas.
- Master bedroom has radiant heat in the tile floor, double vanity sinks, with chiseled-edge granite, new fixtures and faucets and beautiful walk in shower with rain shower-head and handheld spray and controls on opposite side of shower wall to adjust temperature and water force. Built in shower seat, amenity shelf and ledge, overhead braun four way heater/fan/light/night light and more.
- Two guest bedrooms, office and sitting room with access to garage from the office have new carpet.
- Picture windows, viga beams, high ceilings and spectacular murals in the living room, both bathrooms and one bedroom with colorful accents elsewhere by well-known local artist Jos Villabrille.
- Oversized garage of 694 sq ft with room for all your toys or workshop, the perfect space to tinker!
- Tuffshed, hot tub, 3 fountains, chiminea and garden walls with electric outlets built in.
- Gates to the property and garden are custom made by Jerry Harris the Village Blacksmith.
- Enjoy the Santa Catalina Mountains from your garden with mature trees around the home that add shade, beauty and nesting/roosting spots for a wide variety of birds.
- This 4.2 acres of horse property, has a lower area with a concrete pad already there to utilize and is 350 feet from the entrance of the Catalina State Park where you can enjoy the equestrian trails.
- The home has solar panels (leased) and transferable with low payments , home is oriented to minimize the afternoon solar gain, with garage on west side and the bedrooms shielded by the house ell-shape.
- You have the option to purchase an additional 1.5 acres to the North of the property that is adjacent to this home. Please email agent for additional information.
Horse Facility Features
- Bottom of 4.2 acres has an area to build facilities and is located 350 feet from the Catalina State Park. Trails up through the Coronado National Forest. Many of the neighbors are horse owners and take advantage of the equestrian trails. There is an equestrian center located within the Catalina State Park.
- Option to purchase an additional 1.5 acres adjacent to the property for a more convenient location for your horses.
- 7.4 miles
- 3.3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
13870 N Sutherland Trail, Tucson, Pima County, Arizona