Arizona's premier interior designer, Linda Robinson's personal Sonoran Desert retreat perfectly sited at the base of the Tortolita Mountains adjacent to the exclusive Saguaro Ranch entrance. 6.29 gentle acres surrounded by amazing rock/boulder formations, sensational vistas of the Tortolita and Santa Catalina Mountain ranges, nestled in a Saguaro forest with an abundance of wild-life. A private gated entry winds toward ample guest parking. The architecture, design, finishes, quality, style and taste are beyond compare. Mud adobe/masonry construction combined with today's top-of-the-line materials, fixtures, appliances and perfection.
- Sensational effortless design featuring 4 Bedrooms, Master-Suite Sitting Area, 3 Baths, Formal Living and Dining Rooms, Multi-Purpose Guest Quarters (with separate entry), Family/Game/Media Room, Detached Three Bay Garage, 8 Masonry Fireplaces, Enclosed Outdoor "Spool" and Kitchen, Many Covered Patios to capture the essence of the Tucson/Desert lifestyle, Private Well with 5000 Gallon Storage Tank, 3 Propane Tanks, Rinnai Tankless Hot Water System, Water Filtration, Ozonator + Water Softener and RO.
- 6.29 Pristine Acres with Giant Saguaros, Rock Formations and Amazing Vistas.
- * Private Gated Entry
- * Total Privacy
- * Minutes to Convenient Marketing
- *Secluded but close to the pleasures of Tucson
Horse Facility Features
- Piped Fenced Corral with Paddocks and an abundance of water
- 9.5 miles
- .5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
13550 N Thornydale Rd, Tucson, Pima County, Arizona