Stunning Equestrian Property in the heart of Oro Valley. This is Rare Find! Remodeled w the finest finishes and design, this 3BR/3BA beautiful home w separate Studio is showcased w outstanding horse facilities, lighted arena, 7 stalls, runs, tack room, workshop, storage rm. Main house features polished concrete flooring throughout, Island gourmet kitchen, custom cabinets,induction cooktop, SS appliances, open to great room w FP, soaring ceilings w glass wall of windows out to pool w mountain view. Split floor plan features elegant master suite w custom built in shelving gorgeous bath w stone shower, custom vanities, closets. Guest BR w beautiful hall bath. Guest BR #2 has separate entrance on the opposite side of home w hall full bath w marble finishes. Do not miss this stunner!
Watch the video
- 3 Bedroom Plus Free Standing Studio
- 3 Full Baths
- High Ceilings with an Abudance of Natural Light
- Polished Stained Concrete Flooring Throughout
- Gourmet Chef's Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Island Counter
- Double Ovens
- Induction Cooktop
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Master Bath
- Custom Cabinetry in Kitchen and Baths
- Designer Lighting and Hardware
- Custom Alder Fireplace Mantel
- Custom Built in Buffet with Alder Top
- Guest Bedroom with Private Entrance and Covered Patio
- Custom Built Ins in All Bedroom Closets
- Surround Sound
- Solar Tubes Throughout Home
- Xeriscape Landscaping
- Abundant Storage in Home and Outbuildings
- 2 Car Garage and One Covered Carport Space
- 3.28 Private Acres in the Heart of Oro Valley
- Gorgeous Pusch Ridge Views of the Santa Catalina Mountains
- Walled in Patio with Pebble-Tec Pool
- Separate Studio
- Storage Facilities
- Covered Trailer and/or RV Parking-lighted
Horse Facility Features
- Lighted Arena 160' x 72"
- Total of 7 Stalls and 1 Shade Pen
- Metal Stable: 12' x12" (one wall slides to create a mare/foal stall) with 3 runs 23' x 13' and 3 stalls
- Block Stalls: 2- 11'4" x10'8" with 2 runs 12' x20'
- 2- 10'8" x 10' 10" with 3 runs 21'6" x 11'
- Tack Room: 11'4" x 9'2"
- Covered and Lighted Trailer (2) and/or RV Parking
- Workshop: 9'6" x 9'
- Storage Room: 7'6" x 9'
- 7 miles
- 1.5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
9090 N Camino de Anza, Tucson, Pima County, Arizona