Without question. this is one of the most beautiful ranches in the Rio Verde Foothills. You must take a look yourself. This extraordinary 9.15 acre ranch (three individual parcels) , was designed for the pleasure of the horseman or woman, and as was formerly a family compound, The entire hacienda was created with the appreciation of the majestic surroundings, and for ease of care for horses and cattle. Since last listed, there have been many updates and repairs done to bring the property into good condition. And, if you are looking for privacy, you need not look any further than this gated compound.
Carefully designed, the main grounds are kept perfectly manicured, and are especially beautiful when illuminated at night. Bring your family, friends, everyone will fall in love with this extraordinary private horse compound.
To the east, an adjacent 6 acres may be available -- inquire for details.
- The finely detailed home expresses devotion to the southwest, but as you can see by the few staged and recolored photos, without tremendous work, you can create your own style!
- With emphasis on bringing the outdoors in, large windows open each east facing room to the vistas of the Mazatzal Mountain Range, Four Peaks, Granite Mountain, McDowell Mountains, and other distant mountains. With vegas accenting the high ceilings, and chiseled beams through the home, the attention to detail is undeniable. The home has a culinary/entertaining style kitchen with everything in easy reach. Relax, or entertain along side the heated pool and spa, or under the long covered patio that runs the length of the home.
- A 400 sq foot casita has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and kitchen/living room - perfect to weekend guests, property staff, or a horse trainer.
Horse Facility Features
- This ranch offers a round pen, 2 turnouts with shades, 8 covered stalls with runs and automatic waterers, a wash area, a protective pet enclosure, and a private well with 13000 gallons of water storage adequate for horse and cattle needs, and much more. The huge arena, with cattle runs, cattle pens, Priefert roping chute, and doctoring chute, can be divided to accommodate the needs of any particular discipline.
- Access to the Granite Mountain Preserve is just across 136th St where you can enjoy riding and exploring.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
13652 E Old Paint Trail, Scottsdale, Maricopa County, Arizona