Located in the beauty of Scottsdale Arizona, Out West Stallion Station is set on a privately gated picturesque 27.35 acres with sweeping views of the Rio Verde Valley and the Four Peaks. The ranch facilities include a full-service breeding station, where performance horses are bred, raised and trained with world-class trainers in reining and working cow horse events. The efficient and charming ranch has a great producing well, grassy paddocks, covered riding lighted arena (125'x250'), an outdoor riding arena (150'x300'), eighty-five+ stalls and accommodations for ranch staff. The vacant seven+ acres fronting Rio Verde Drive provides vacant land to build further equestrian facilities or your dream estate.
Watch the video
- -A ranch manager’s home ,1,046 square foot site-built in 1989 home with attached two-car garage.
- -A 1,080 square foot double-wide home placed in 2003.
- -A 1,215 square foot double-wide home placed in 2003.
- -The property is on a superior well and on septic.
- -27.35 acres in Scottsdale, Arizona
- -Privately gated entrance
- -The property includes four parcels-
- APN # 219-37-414-B 7.89 acres (This parcel fronts Rio Verde Drive and is vacant),
- APN #219-37-413 5.95 acres
- APN #219-37-412 9.54 acres
- APN #219-37-414-C 3.97 acres
- -Total Taxes in 2018 - $7,246.00
Horse Facility Features
- -A 31,250 square foot covered I-bar steel framed lighted riding arena 125’ x 250” built in 2006.
- -A 45,000 square foot lighted outdoor riding arena 150’ x 300” with a viewing area including a fire pit and BBQ pit.
- - A 2,808 square foot barn with attached 3,900 square foot open-sided stable built in 1989. The barn includes a tack room and a veterinarian office.
- - A 2,268 square foot barn.
- - A 6,000 square foot open-sided stable built in 2004.
- - A 6,384 square foot open-sided stable built in 2004.
- - A 3,735 square foot open-sided stable built in 1992.
- - A 3,276 square foot open-sided stable built in 1998.
- - A 4,212 square foot open-sided stable with 105 square foot office building built in 2004.
- - Thirteen- 168 square foot freestanding shelters built in 2005.
- -Ten freestanding shelters of various sizes built in 1992.
- -Two large grassy paddocks.
- -Approximately twenty-four smaller paddocks of varying sizes.
- -Gated entrance off of Rio Verde plus a back exit onto 152nd Street.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
15419 E Rio Verde Dr, Scottsdale, Maricopa County, Arizona