Make this your "Big house on the Prairie"! Situated on 5 acres, this unique horse property is centered around a 3646 sq ft home and 768 sq ft apartment over the attached garage, with impeccable upgrades throughout, and lots of room outdoors for expansion. Owned by World Champion roper Jake Barnes, Jake added a 130 X 300 arena with roping chute, an 8-stall mare motel with 12X20 stalls, two
1-acre pastures, and it is all on good producing shared well.
This is an exceptional property, located just north of Rio Verde Dr, with easy access for trailering and deliveries from 144th St and Peakview.
Definitely a must see!
- The open kitchen of this Craftman's style home boasts WOLF and SUB ZERO appliances. Custom Cabinets by Affinity Kitchens with Restoration Hardware Crystal knobs and Bronze pulls, Butcher block island, Custom window and door trim though out, Maple Wood Floors, 8-foot doors, Limestone counter tops -- just a few of the upgrades.
- Over the attached large 2 car garage is an extremely comfortable 768 sq ft apartment, complete with kitchen, full bath, overlooking the entire property in 3 directions, and relishing amazing views! This space is perfect for a rental, ranch manager, family, guests, or other staff!
- Views from this property are amazing. Unobstructed views of Four Peaks to the east, and Granite mountain to the northwest. There is a large amount of unused property that can be utilized for expansion of the horse facilities, and also to add further landscape and rear yard area for the home.
Horse Facility Features
- Owned by World Champion roper Jake Barnes, Jake added a 130 X 300 arena with roping chute, an 8-stall mare motel with 12X20 stalls, two
- 1-acre pastures, and it is all on good producing shared well.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
28812 N 141st St, Scottsdale, Maricopa County, Arizona