Huge price reduction and recently recognized by Arabian Horse as best value in the Valley! Unique 2.31 AC horse property with gated, private entrance is amply set back from street for quiet, secluded privacy. This inviting custom built Santa Fe/Territorial exudes warmth and country elegance in the desirable east Shea Blvd. corridor of Scottsdale. This property features the best in outdoor recreation, ample riding trails w/o having to trailer your horses. Minutes to West World and other world class facilities, yet in close proximity to award winning schools and Scottsdale's finest shopping, services and amenities. Alder millwork and doors throughout compliment faux painted walls. A natural gas kitchen w/granite countertops has a cozy breakfast nook w/bay-window looking out to pool area and Guest House/Parents-in-Law Studio with full cooking facilities. Gas FP in both FR/MBR.
Although this is considered horse property, Buyers may consider the ample acreage perfect for other uses such as expanded garage/work-shop or sports courts or other uses since there is plenty of room to expand.
- This inviting, custom built Santa Fe/Territorial with country warmth has everything for the horse family. The kitchen area and breakfast nook nestled into a bay window begs for easy lounging in the morning with family and/or friends, and the entire home features Alder millwork and doors throughout to compliment faux painted walls.
- The Family Room next to kitchen provides the perfect, intimate family gathering spot. And, the fully appointed Game/Entertainment Room w/bar provides a great gathering spot fun for friends and family.
- The Guest House is the perfect multi-generational accommodation for in-laws, with a full bedroom, bathroom and kitchen for a self-contained home. A separate one-car garage is attached to the Guest House.
- 2.31 acres set back from the road to provide exceptional privacy. Easily accessible to numerous riding trails and nature preserve area all within a 1-mile radius without having to trailer your horses. 90'x90' arena and 60' round pen. See discussion as to horse features.
Horse Facility Features
- The masonry barn features (4) generous 12'x16' box stalls each with 24' fenced runs; paver-ed barn walking aisle; tack/feed room with hot water and sink; built-in storage cabinets; automatic water fill for each stall; two separate stall mister systems for evaporative cooling and fly suppression; (2) oversized covered outdoor pens with runs; hot water multi-wash racks; covered hay storage; a 90'x90' arena; and a 60' round pen w/ 12' x 16' outdoor covered stall attached to the round pen.
- 01.2 miles
- 2.0 miles
- 0.2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
12845 E Gold Dust Ave, Scottsdale, Maricopa County, Arizona