The Deadbroke Corral, is one of the most unique old west properties in Arizona. Three uniquely western homes with 5320 sq ft of combined living space on two acres with one acre lighted outdoor arena, corrals and round pen, lean to for the horses, 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms ,2 1/2 car garage. All turn key homes with existing lodging business for the past 8 years. The property is surrounded by the Tonto National forest, ride out and be in 1000's of acres of amazing trails in just 5 minutes. Also surrounded by the Mogollon mountains, you have 360 degree mountain views. This property is located on the Desert to the Tall pines scenic byway, one of the most beautiful drives in Arizona. Our area, experiences the 4 season changes, but it is never to hot in the summer and never to cold in the winter, you can ride all year long. Small town rural living, with all the that services that you need and only 50 miles from Payson Arizona. Make this your own personal home or continue the existing lodging business and let this property pay for it's self. This property has so much potential for any thing you may want to do.
- The Cowboy Cabin/ Inn is one of our lodging rentals. It is a little brick western home with one bed, one bath, full kitchen and living room, walk in tile shower. Enclosed back porch area and full front porch.
- The bunkhouse/Saloon/ Shooting gallery is also our lodging rental. The bunkhouse has so many unique features, such as 2 bordello bedrooms with victorian wallpaper and gold ceilings , a loft with four beds , 16 foot ceilings, wagon wheel chandeliers , pump and washtub kitchen sink, a very rustic western interior and exterior. Connected, but separate is the amazing 1800's old west Saloon, Your own private Saloon. Then there is a one of a kind indoor animated shooting gallery which is located in this same building, but separate from the Bunkhouse.
- The Ranch house is our residence it is a 3 bedroom 2 bath brick home with a rock fireplace, Tile floors, an open concept living room, dining room and kitchen, pantry and a full length enclosed back porch and an open front porch
- 2 acres with 1 acre a lighted arena area, corrals and round pen
Horse Facility Features
- miles of riding in the forest and mountain surrounding area, close to the property
- 50 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
47893 AZ-288, Young, Gila County, Arizona