5 miles and one hundred years from Flagstaff AZ..Perfect for social distancing
Equestrian facility complete with horse boarding, trail riding, and horse training. This property is nestled in the largest Ponderosa Pine forest in the world. The custom log home is surrounded by 3 guest houses, a stable barn, a workshop, storage shed, 12 stall port-a-stall barn, 10 stall shed row port-a-stall barn, multiple corrals, a covered hay barn, a 5 stall wagon barn, and 65 ft diameter covered training arena. Not to mention endless trail riding through the infamous Ponderosa Pines on our trail system. For a more thorough look at the ranch,
visit ranchdream.com and watch our video.
Watch the video tour #1
- This log home features 4 bedrooms with the spacious master bedroom and bathroom on the second floor. Large windows allow clear views of the surrounding forests. There are 5 bathrooms within the home, a main kitchen and a commercial kitchen for the outfitting business, multiple storage closets, an office on the first floor with a view of the horse corral, and an upstairs lounge with access to the balcony which opens up to the property. Covered porch spans the front and south side of the home Beautiful green lawns and an antique tool shed sit on the outside of the home. see (ranchdream.com)
Horse Facility Features
- GREAT PLACE TO RAISE YOUR FAMILY
- This is a golden opportunity for that special buyer to acquire an equestrian facility. Travel by horseback or horse drawn Hay wagon to our famous Wagon Train campsite permitted in the Coconino National Forest.
- Five miles and a Hundred years from Town.
- Hollywood film stars and their famous movie horses are no strangers to this facility nor are those who enjoy a good old fashioned hay ride or wagon cookout.
- This turnkey opportunity is set up for its current usage or a family/corporate retreat. Really, the opportunities abound among these majestic tall pines. (ranchdream.com)
- 5.4 miles
- 4.9 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1994 Chisholm Trail, Flagstaff, Coconino County, Arizona