These highly sought after spectacular properties are rarely available: Almost 500' of direct access to this wonderland of rolling grassland, thick oak, Juniper, & pine forest, granite domes & sheer cliffs. Breath-taking 19.31 acre on the East-side of COCHISE STRONGHOLD in the Dragoon Mtns. Premier birding, hiking, wildlife, & history. High desert climate makes for cooler summers & mild winters.
Owners live in mobile home w/15' X 63' add-on, 4 bed/2.5 bath, 9'x45' back porch for viewing the canyon & sunsets. front porch/deck for sunrises. 1 bed/1 bath owner site built guest house further west that could be enhanced to become your dream home.
- Main house 1928 sq ft, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, huge back porch & front deck, garage/workshop.
- Guest house 1072 sq ft, 1 bedroom 1 bath, full kitchen, great room and large game room with pool table included. Private water well with new pump. In addition functioning Cistern system set up.
- One of a kind acreage! Adjacent to Coronado National Forest, hours of riding pleasure in the Dragoon Mtns. Parcel is fully fenced. Numerous fruit trees, pastures with rolling grass terrain. Spectacular 360° mountain views.
- Secluded but within minutes to small town amenities, medical clinic, stores, cafe, library,Post office.
- Garage/workshop, small shed, horse shelter & corral. Peach,Pine, & various shade trees on auto drip. Fenced
Horse Facility Features
- One dedicated acre is in place, fully fenced for horse turn-out with shade, hay/feed storage, power, and water. Plus the additional 18.50 acres can be designed to meet all your equine needs.
- 25 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Cochise Stronghold Rd, Cochise, Cochise County, Arizona