Idyllic Country Living on Chattahoochee River/Lake Harding! Breathtaking views of 1/4 mile of shoreline! Charming hilltop home w/pool, 2 interior lakes! Private boat ramp! Dock allowed too! ! Dream place for building a Country Estate on the River! Wildlife abounds from bald eagles to deer - a nature paradise! Boat ramp allows access down Chattahoochee to Lake Harding! 7 mi. to Bartlett Ferry Dam. Land was golf course for GI's after WWII. Commercial Potential too! With the ability to provide direct boat ramp access to the river, Buyer could potentially provide full service boat/kayak/canoe rentals, RV overnight parking, food/fuel, etc, while also serving traffic from the river! Endless potential. Excellent investment! All 56 acres. $457,995
Watch the video
- Cottage-style home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
- fabulous riverfront views,
- beautiful pool!
- Mint condition!
- Veranda overlooking the 1/4 mile shoreline on Chattahoochee River.
- Development Potential!
- Property provides direct access to the two nearby dams/spillways as well as multiple additional dams/spillways upstream for kayaking.
- That portion of the Chattahoochee River provides direct access the very popular nearby sand bars that naturally occur just around the bend downriver as the river gradually rises and falls with the Corps of Engineers water release schedule.
- Kayakers/canoes can access "Flat Shoals Creek" and "House Creek" that stretch back into Pine Mountain as well as "Back Slough" of the Chattahoochee River behind Johnson Island (directly across the river from our property) and provides direct river access to an abundance of wonderful wildlife management land in Georgia for sportsmen to enjoy.
- Commercial Potential too! With the ability to provide direct boat ramp access to the river, entreprenuer could potentially provide full service boat/kayak/canoe rentals, RV overnight parking, food/fuel, etc, while also serving traffic from the river!
- Level pasture for horses along 1/4 mile of shoreline
- two glistening interior lakes for horses
- Call Nancy 706-957-3253
- Call Captain Bob 706-416-0511!
- Equestrian Potential!
Horse Facility Features
- two interior lakes
- glorious pasture
- 3 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
100 Riverside Dr, Valley, Chambers County, Alabama